UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Scene News and Product/Vendor Reviews > Product/Vendor Reviews

Old 28-02-2024, 10:29   #1
tigger

tigger is on a distinguished road
Default QIUI Chastity devices

Hi,

I seem to be hooked on the QIUI chastity devices. Works by bluetooth and you can pass over permission to a Dom that then can click to release you. No keys on the CAG-INK and with limited shocking. New version being release that will be constantly connected so your Mistress can see your location plus give you a light zap every now and then.

If you see me on the QIUI app stop and say hello.

Last edited by tigger; 28-02-2024 at 11:34.
tigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2024, 09:26   #2
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Queries…

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
Hi,

I seem to be hooked on the QIUI chastity devices. Works by bluetooth and you can pass over permission to a Dom that then can click to release you. No keys on the CAG-INK and with limited shocking. New version being release that will be constantly connected so your Mistress can see your location plus give you a light zap every now and then.

If you see me on the QIUI app stop and say hello.
Thank you for that Tigger, the device certainly looks to be potentially interesting.

…but then I’ve spent gods knows how much in the past on devices which upon wearing for any length of time soon hit a reef of a problem.

The appeal of this devices looks to be:-
A) Remotely controlled by your Mistress via an App.
B) Adjustable cockring.
C) No hard edges or bulky lock so quite discreet beneath clothing.

The downsides appear to be:-
A) Weight ? Does it slip off ?
B) Not aesthetically appealing as a traditional key-lock device and of course there is no key to be worn as a pendant around your Mistress’s neck or on an anklet. So when she is out and about she cannot send you a teasing pic of your key whilst in vanilla surroundings - always a frustrating tease !

What are your experiences Tigger ? How comfortable is the device and what is the maximum length of time you have worn the cage continuously?

Also, is the App reliable and effective ?

Does the shocker work well or is it a bit lame ?

I am still looking for a device which has long term wearing potential but am hesitant to shell out more coin for more disappointment. What are your experiences ?

At the moment I have been in honour chastity for over a year (and might be released some time in the summer), but the physical presence of a chastity cage is a pleasing reminder of just who controls my sexual pleasures so am always interested in those that do the job well.

P.S. Just got an engraved gold plated cockring which I will be wearing permanently in lieu of a tattoo so the tease and torment is already set to go up a level this year.

Roll on summer !

P.P.S. Most interested about the long term comfort and wearability of the ring and device. So your experience there would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 29-02-2024 at 09:35.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2024, 20:34   #3
tigger

Only had mine around 30 days, Building up days as to need to make sure that I know the best locking position. The zapp feature could be much better, you have to download the app so this opens up a new online community and now on line scammers trying to be fake Doms.

Some good parts you can set yourself up in a referendum with times per vote and you are then locked for that time period. Ideal if you do not have a Dom. They also supply a timer keylock, so if you have a plastic or metal chastity, locks can be placed inside and the timer set.

Price around £100, no sharp edges, but you need to make sure that you tentacles / ball sack are free from the metal ring. Still testing
Old 01-03-2024, 19:33   #4
tigger

Oh eck! I have hooked an online Mistress, done the checks and she looks OK. Let's see how this develops. LOCKED N LOADED.

Tigs xx
Old 01-03-2024, 20:11   #5
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Loaded ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
Oh eck! I have hooked an online Mistress, done the checks and she looks OK. Let's see how this develops. LOCKED N LOADED.

Tigs xx
With it being online may I ask what you are getting out of it ? What’s the deal - pics, vids, FaceTime etc ? Tease n deny keyholding ? Are you one of many in her stable ? Come to think of it what is she getting out of it ?

If you are paying for this Mistress then just be careful with your coin…unless you have a lot of them to spare, but even then still be careful.

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 07:32   #6
tigger

Agree that Rimmer, unbound myself after I had thought about it and did some research. I would rather visit someone first, get to know them and then on-line. It's the safer way.
Looked around and could not see her on line, the only thing she gave me was a pic.

It was difficult to get anything out of her, she sent me a pic. Says she is the UK and originally from the USA. The iP and location was UK. She had another in her stable that was in AUS and had been with her for around 1 year

She knew what she was talking about and she wanted to take me on. Take on fee was £150 but then she wanted this in bitcoin. I understand that she may of wanted to keep herself safe. She asked me to buy 2 toys which I did. But rally no other info which I hope she would share after I agreed to be taken on.

Wanted to take control quickly of my cage. Many Red flags!

Tigs xx

Last edited by tigger; 02-03-2024 at 12:58.