UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 09:30   #1
slavedominic

slavedominic is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Midori, Thailand (2nd visit)

In September, sissy maid dominic reported for a 6-hour session with Mistress Midori, Mistress Lisa and ladyboy layla at the House of Dominance in Bangkok. As commanded, though late, this is a report on the session.

If i may start with a negative, i served for four hours instead of the booked six (as you can do in Thailand), though i did have the attention of the three Dominants. As with my first visit, the impression i left with was that the Mistresses were far too lenient with me. Much too lenient.

Mistress Midori told me she would join the session, and introduced me to Lisa, who smiled in a harsh fashion. i had been picked up by ladyboy layla. Mistress Lisa and Midori, with ladyboy layla put on a session that started in intense fashion in the upstairs "red room".

The session started brilliantly. Stripped naked, i was subjected to some public humiliation as a lady delivering sandwiches was invited in and saw me kneeling, naked, waiting for the session. i had nowhere to hide and blushed red.

i had handed Mistress a letter indicating my limits, and She went through the letter with me to check some things. She and Lisa laughed when they read that i requested to receive water sport and hard sports.

The first hour of the session was marvellous. Taken upstairs to the red room on the third floor, i was tied to the ceiling beams, b*lls locked in a CB2000, and subject to some torrid face slaps from Lisa and some ball-kicking from Mistress Midori..

The rest of the first session was about pain and dominance with some CBT and face-slapping whilst tied. That lead to some creative CB torture from Mistress Lisa whilst i was tied up and lying on my back. Her use of a tooth-brush of spike on my exposed balls was agony. How i wanted a gag at this stage, and nipple clamps, and the pain to be elevated.

Next was some dildo use on my ass - whilst pleasuring layla. Spit-roast, i think its called. Next some quite extreme c*ck worship to ladyboy layla with Her ***ming on my face on two occasions. s/he enjoyed spreading her c*m over my face. That was delicious humiliation. Elements of water sports introduced, and - when mouth opened by a jennings gag, spitting and mouth abuse.

But just when i wanted the session to go up in intensity and pain - and at a time when i was ready to do virtually anything my Mistresses wanted, they seemed to lose interest.

I was to serve as a cu*t licker for Mistress Midori and Lisa - but needed to be in pain, or bondage. Instead, i lapped and lapped at their cu*ts for what seemed like an age. No domination, no pain and no abuse. Serving the Mistresses for sure - but not in a dominant way.

When i was moved into the caged area, i was hoping to receive abuse - but was left there, until Mistress Midori came back That was followed by a long time of body worship to each of the Dommes in turn. And a long massage of Mistress Midori's back.

The Session ended with me taken outside and losely tied up outside in the courtyard available for others to see, and then taken upstairs to release my load naked in front of Lisa and layla. But even these acts lacked intensity. i had to ask for nipple clamps to be put on, and when i came on the boots of layla and Lisa, the session fizzled out tamely.

Lisa has potential to be strict and brutal - though was quite restrained on this occasion. ladyboy layla enjoyed himself at my expense and Mistress Midori also seemed to enjoy the event. But, Mistress, i hope to serve You in a more brutal atmosphere.

Even so, this remains the best experience i have had in Asia. i would appreciate more dominance and pain, but thankyou Mistress. i hope Mistress allows me to visit Her another time. i already have plans to visit in late December, and hope to serve with another sissy slave. i hope Mistress agrees to this, and treats me like an ungrateful, worthless piece of sh*t. It is no more than i deserve.

slave dominic
Old 16-10-2011, 18:39   #2
Lisal

This review mentions DD but as the session took place outside of the UK we are happy to pass it

Closed Thread