UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 06-02-2022, 15:24   #1
teethgrinder

teethgrinder is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress that will choke me till I puke

I saw that Beth Bedlam in the midlands offers this service but she’s a bit too far north for me. Any recommendations for dildo/ strap on gagging in the south or London? Thanks
teethgrinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2022, 15:45   #2
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by teethgrinder View Post
I saw that Beth Bedlam in the midlands offers this service but she’s a bit too far north for me. Any recommendations for dildo/ strap on gagging in the south or London? Thanks
All that ‘gorking’ and spluttering is great fun and quite therapeutic in it’s trauma, especially the subsequent times when the fear of certainty is used to intimidate beforehand.

Maybe suggest it to a few Mistresses as a polite request ? It’s not too messy or unusual to accommodate and they can only say ‘no’, nothing worse. Good luck with your search.

P.S. Flat on your back with head hanging off the edge of a bench is the best, and messiest, in my opinion. Eat some custard and take a Bisodol beforehand for a terribly messy finale !

Kind Regards,
Page 130.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 06-02-2022 at 17:54.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2022, 13:41   #3
jo nep

jo nep will become famous soon enoughjo nep will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Unfortunately, I cant cope with that form of breath control. I get a buzz from plastic bagging, a puffing from rebreather bags, even HOM but I really panic when my wind pipe is constricted.
jo nep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2022, 13:56   #4
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo nep View Post
Unfortunately, I cant cope with that form of breath control. I get a buzz from plastic bagging, a puffing from rebreather bags, even HOM but I really panic when my wind pipe is constricted.
Panicking is part of the trauma, prior to the release…at some point.

A mistress I once adored would bind me face up on her medical bench and then place one of those swimmer’s nose clips on me so I was unable to breathe through my nostrils. Then she would set a timer before stuffing her panties in my mouth followed by one of her (very full) breasts, thereby gagging me effectively with warm soft tit. She alternated left and right and increased the duration in 30s increments each time. At the end I was thrashing and writhing for breath as she pushed me to the clock. It continued until I was begging her in between the bouts to stop the ordeal, and then it continued to one more increment. She really pushed me, and kept a note of what time was achieved on each visit, so there could be no bluffing.

I can now hear her Geordie accent…”Was that a struggle. Well let’s see if you do any better with the left one shall we”. I never detected any ‘?’ at the end of her words.

My hands had just enough freedom to feel her legs and backside as she bent over me. It was traumatic…and I loved it !

Kind Regards,
Page 130.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 17-02-2022 at 14:56.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2022, 13:13   #5
teethgrinder

teethgrinder is on a distinguished road

Still looking if anyone has any recommendations. London or south coast is most preferable.

Thanks
teethgrinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2022, 19:15   #6
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

I don't know her personally but Helen Ryder has got a good rep and is established. Shows strap on and spit roasting among her interests

https://www.mistress-helen-ryder.co.uk/sessions/

I tend to agree with Slutty that it's something that is worth asking. It's not massively my thing but I was doing a bit of "sucking" last session. Having said that I doubt it would have been too popular if I had, actually, thrown up!
Old 21-04-2022, 19:14   #7
Petronius

Petronius is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Still looking if anyone has any recommendations. London or south coast is most preferable.

Thanks
You could try one of the following, all of whom are based in London and offer strap-on play:

Madam Cruella
Lady Scarlett
Goddess Cleo
Ms Tytania

The first two are quite happy to push you as far as they can and for things to get messy so may be your best bet. I'm sure there will be others around too. Good luck.
Petronius is offline   Reply With Quote