UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 14-09-2017, 10:16   #11
posh-sub

posh-sub will become famous soon enoughposh-sub will become famous soon enough

That could have been me talking there ...
posh-sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 09:11   #12
ex nihilo

ex nihilo is on a distinguished road
Default Smh..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty Rimmer View Post
I agree completely.

There is something a lot cynical and selfish and snide in using unwitting members of the public or shop assistants, waiters etc as a mirror from which to reflect one's own fetish fun, even if their involvement is unknowing. It willfully lacks manners and shows disrespect to just presume their acceptance or consent, and it is distasteful to exploit any unWorldy unawareness in others.

I won't get any thanks for saying it though, because in the past this opinion has usually drawn a fair bit of criticism from the uber-liberated LGBTQ* type of thinker...which really isn't me.

Kind Regards,
Page 130.

* I hear that a 'Q' has now appeared on this remorseless list. What does the 'Q' stand for exactly ? How much greater definition of society is to be resolved in this roll-call of sexual taxonomy, and who exactly has control and guard over fellowship of the phylic acronym ? At some point will we fetishists be required to apply for community membership with a low ranking 'F' ? Just before the final normal 'N's and disgusted 'D's bring it all back home to land on square one.

What then of the 'A' for asexuals ?

What also of the natural limit imposed by the letters ? Is human sexuality destined to be resolved no finer than the 26 distinct characters allowed by our alphabet** ? If you are a Bondage freak then forget it because those Bi boys and girls have stolen your B already. You're not on the list I'm afraid, and if you are not on the list then you cannot, by definition, exist.

I don't think they've fully thought this through properly.

Heavens above, stop the World I want to get off. I can remember the old days when it was just the good old fashioned triptych of BLT. At least we all knew where we were back then...

...we were usually in Marks and Spencer's buying our lunch, but not our trannie bra's.

** Although I suppose the more esoteric and risqué perverts such as the panty sniffers, voyeurs, and bicycle saddle fondlers could start to use up the ascii characters e.g. LGBTQF/!}NDA etc. This would have the advantage of leaving a bit of spare capacity in case one of the primary sexualities started to detect distinct qualities within themselves and so opted for further speciation. You know how people just love to feel different and special.

We definitely need a definitive defining definition protocol. Definitely.
TL/DR

DFTBA
Old 21-11-2017, 11:26   #13
subbylondonbound

subbylondonbound is on a distinguished road

Being a engineer i have helped a couple of Ladys with car repairs and wahing machine for one if there is Mutual trust between us i am happy to do pretty much anything that is within my knowledge tho not sure i am very good at the Cleaning and hoovering so maybe leave that for others
subbylondonbound is offline   Reply With Quote