UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > The Mistresses Forum

Old 11-01-2011, 19:40   #1
hodgie123

hodgie123 is on a distinguished road
Default anyone want a slave in the northwest

hi
im 18 and live in the north west and would like a mistress to train me to be her slave
i will ansew to you do anything you want me to
iv seen a mistress before and will go again but i would like to be someones slave who can call on me when they need me

if you are that mistress or someone who knows a mistress that wants a young trainable slave please get back to me
thanks
hodgie123
hodgie123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 20:56   #2
folly

folly is on a distinguished road

hodgie, someone should tell you...

This is a board dedicated to professional domination - paid sessions, for the most part. You might have more luck posting on a lifestyle board such as Informed Consent. What you're asking is an aspiration for some, and a reality for far fewer. Make yourself known, and not simply via personal advert. Wherever you post, join in discussions, get to know people, go to munches. Make an effort and demonstrate what you have to offer.
Old 11-01-2011, 21:20   #3
Mistress Susannah

Mistress Susannah will become famous soon enoughMistress Susannah will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by folly View Post
hodgie, someone should tell you...

This is a board dedicated to professional domination - paid sessions, for the most part. You might have more luck posting on a lifestyle board such as Informed Consent. What you're asking is an aspiration for some, and a reality for far fewer. Make yourself known, and not simply via personal advert. Wherever you post, join in discussions, get to know people, go to munches. Make an effort and demonstrate what you have to offer.
What she said!

You won't get Dommes approaching you here, aside from the very desperate ones, because we offer professional sessions - you have to approach us for one of those.

Informed Consent is probably a better site for what you want, but if you spam the boards like you've done here with adverts, you'll also not find anyone.
Mistress Susannah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mistress, northwest, slave, trainable