UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > New and Updated Websites for Mistresses

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2020, 11:35   #16
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

I was going to start a new discussion but as this thread seems to have gone off course anyway

I wonder just where some subs think there is this imaginary line between what they think of as domination...then crossing and becoming that horrible dirty sexual thing.

I am just going to use one particular topic for instance.
I know of at least three pro doms who offer cuckold sessions. Not as some mistresses describe on their likes list as being virtual ie:- chastity, tease and denial, verbal SPH etc.
But real time watching the dom have sex with a so called alpha male.

Does this cross the line.
I shall kick this off with my thoughts.....AHEM !!!!!!

No it does not cross any blurred lines. It is simply once again a mistress demeaning her sub/slave and I am guessing. Getting a certain amount of enjoyment out of it

Like I have said many times. To me domination is about the control the lady has over me. As long as it is within my limits (and hers) then all is well.

I recall in the good old days when quite a number of so called lifestyle (whatever that means) members would look down upon us paying for a good time lot. The sanctity of BDSM being sullied by the passing of money and boards discussing it.
BOLLOCKS !!!