UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > The Rest > Members Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2021, 18:25   #1
Toy to Mistress Angel

Default Delighted to be back.

It only feels like yesterday that I was a member of this forum but I realise it is 18 years since I last posted. Many of the names are very familiar and I look forward to catching up with you. To those who do not know me - hello !

Soon after leaving London in 2004 I started having some very serious heart problems which I will not go into in any detail and they effectively sidelined me from BDSM for 10 years. These problems forced me into medical retirement in 2007 but I got myself fit again and returned to a less stressful job only to have history repeat itself and I was forced out again on medical grounds. Thankfully I have bounced back again and am back in work and for the past four years have been able to return to playing on a limited basis. That was until my wife MOS aka Mistress Ria was diagnosed with cancer in Sept 19 an illness which bought her life to an end in January 2021.

I look forward to taking an active part again in UKM and once Covid 19 restrictions are lifted I hope to have the chance to meet up with some of you.

What will surprise those of you who know me I have been teetotal for the past 14 years but in the past few weeks I have been known to have the occasional pear cider but to put it in perspective I now drink in a year what I used to drink in a night !!??