UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 09-07-2012, 18:41   #1
stripthewillow

stripthewillow is on a distinguished road

I would like to refer all Honourable Gentlemen (and Women) to the posting I made a wee while ago ........... Mistress Paris - she just gets better and better and fitter and fitter.

http://216.131.80.27/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=411
stripthewillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 21:51   #2
Nanker Phelge

Nanker Phelge is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripthewillow View Post
I would like to refer all Honourable Gentlemen (and Women) to the posting I made a wee while ago ........... Mistress Paris - she just gets better and better and fitter and fitter.

http://216.131.80.27/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=411
In your review you suggest that:

She (Paris) was so knowledgeable and had a genuine love of all things CP that I was sure that at some time in her life she had been on the receiving end

You're correct. Paris was previously Lubyanka's sub, and once upon a time one could submit to Lubyanka alongside Paris. Makes my head spin to remember some of the things we got up to.
Nanker Phelge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:54   #3
Transistor Blast

Transistor Blast is on a distinguished road

I'm assuming Mistress Lubyanka will be accepting new clients when she returns? Hope so. I've read so much about her that's positive.
Transistor Blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 19:32   #4
ricci

ricci is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transistor Blast View Post
I'm assuming Mistress Lubyanka will be accepting new clients when she returns? Hope so. I've read so much about her that's positive.
Good question. A while back when Mistress Lubyanka stopped seeing new clients she told me it was because she was so busy that regulars were finding it hard to get an appointment. Whether she cut her hours at the time, and will increase them again when she returns, I don't know.

I am pleased to say that I have served Mistress Lubyanka on a few occasions and can find nothing but very positive things to say about her. She is an amazing Mistress. So I hope for the sake of others that she does start seeing new clients when she returns
ricci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2012, 21:37   #5
slavebob68

slavebob68 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Mistress Paris

I have served Mistress Paris for a number of years and she is one of the best serious Mistresses I have ever seen. (believe me there are some, not so good ones out there) but she is a Professional on all levels, accurate with her intentions, knows how to handle a cheaky sod like myself. She is based in Croydon and if your ever down that way, I def recommend her, she is a born Pro Sadistic Domme and a winner in my eyes.

www.mistressparis.co.uk
slavebob68 is offline   Reply With Quote