UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 09:43   #1
zyklops

Default Mistress Chatterley

I visited Mistress Chatterley in mid-July, and am posting now after letting a couple of months elapse after the previous review of her, as per rules...

Sadly I wasn't on top form myself, but Mistress C was wonderful. She's a very friendly and approachable person, and we had a relaxing chat both pre- and post-session. Her house is in a discreet location, and the upstairs room where we played had a nicely intimate atmosphere.

She delivered a subtle mix of cruelty and sensuality, improvising around the basic themes we'd discussed beforehand in e-mails. My chief kink is latex and gasmasks, and I was delighted that she was happy to wear a selection of the respirators I'd brought along, switching between them and her own very alluring red and black rubber executioner's hood. As she says on her websites, she's very much into rubber herself and has some beautiful outfits.

So, Mistress C comes highly recommended. I'm very keen to return before long and enjoy some more gasmask games with her.

Closed Thread