UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 14-04-2011, 20:02   #1
me_no_wimp

me_no_wimp is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Suzanne

I used to post on this board regularly, and just felt I had to come back to review Mistress Suzanne. I have been visiting mistresses over a period of 20 years and today's experience tops them all.

If you're looking for someone young and cute, this is not going to be the mistress for you. Mistress Suzanne is mature - and experienced. And with it, very professional, indeed. Many of the younger ones retire but she has kept on going, and understands her role.

Those who remember the Pulp song "Common People" - he tells the girl "if you called your dad you could stop it all" when she is trying to be poor and hard up. Well sometimes I have felt that sessioning is like that. The Mistress may be lashing out at me, but I can usually easily put up enough resistance if I want, and if I did, I would normally get a reaction something in the lines of "how am I supposed to kick / trample you if you don't co-operate".

Not so with Mistress Suzanne. She will really dominate you. You may want to stop it all but you can't unless she lets you. And it was so hard I was putting up all the resistance I could - holding two hand towels with protection - no use. Raising my fists to prevent the kicks - didn't help one bit. She has technique and she has power.

She didn't need any special equipment either. And she agreed with me domination is not in the way you dress - it is in the way you act. So no fancy clothes, just gym-wear and brand new white converse classic all-stars that I had bought for her - and I was really put in my place. Quite incredible really the amount I endured from her.

The last thing I would say that really impressed was how she understood exactly what I had requested - kicking and trampling the whole body, not just focusing on one area (usually the balls) although she certainly did attack those too, and she wasn't scared to give it out, full blast, no "go easy on a first-timer" nonsense, which often leads to it being a last-timer too. I will definitely be going back, although may have to ask for a bit more mercy next time. Be careful what you ask for, you may just get it.

Mistress-Suzanne

Last edited by reefknot; 27-04-2011 at 13:02. Reason: Link to website added
Old 24-04-2011, 12:18   #2
londonsub

londonsub is on a distinguished road

which Mistress Suzanne is that?I believe there are several
Old 24-04-2011, 13:12   #3
reefknot

me_no_wimp pleas PM one of the Mods the web address for the specific Mistress and we will add it to your review

Thread lock as UKM does not invite comments to review

Closed Thread