UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 15-09-2010, 20:08   #11
bladerunner

Default Panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by silversub View Post
Thank you so much Ms Tytania, I'm amazed! This isn't an activity I've ever partaken in, for two reasons, firstly I thought I'd get a good old fashioned 'clip round the ear' for asking, secondly I actually would find it really embarrassing to even ask!

Thanks also to perky and ricci for suggesting Ms Lubyanka, I've seen her website and was very impressed. She's perhaps a little geographically tricky for me but not impossible. Finally a thanks to bladerunner for your kind comments, any chance of that link?
Hiya,

I've sent you a PM with the said web site.

Happy viewing.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:47   #12
tom kitten

tom kitten is on a distinguished road

I do know that Mistress Eleise in London will act this out with you? if your interested she did it with me but in a very different way

put the panties between me and her and teased them right across my face. though pushing them harder against my mouth etc.
tom kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 19:39   #13
doesthatcanehurt

doesthatcanehurt is on a distinguished road

A Mistress from Nottingham who has since stopped advertising left me her panties after one session, not really sure what I was supposed to do with them though, still got them however in my brief case, pretty pink ones, tried them on but a bit too small for me

They smell nice though
doesthatcanehurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 19:43   #14
doesthatcanehurt

doesthatcanehurt is on a distinguished road

Or did until I wore them anyway!!

That reminds me of another day actually when I visited a different Nottingham Mistress, I had a bit of a stomach bug and unbeknown to me there was a big brown stain on my underpants (where I had obviously followed through) as I got undressed in front of the Mistress.

I didnt know at the time but was very embarrassing thinking about it afterwards, I wondered why she didn't seem keen on suggesting a follow up meeting at the time....
doesthatcanehurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2010, 18:06   #15
Anitafan

Anitafan will become famous soon enough

I have a lovely photo of me wearing Mistress's panties - on my face, with each eye showing through each leg hole, while i am sniffing the centre.

Fantastic memories for me.
Anitafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 14:44   #16
Knickered

Knickered is on a distinguished road
Wink Panty play?

Is panty play basically clothed facesitting or am I missing something? My panty fetish (meaning I've always been turned on by women's knickers) started with the upskirt thing at school and developed into clothed facesitting, ie being smothered by panties, although I prefer the word 'knickers' for some reason. There was a time when just hearing the word would drive me crazy.

Recently, though, I've done it all, including being facesat with my head inside a mistress' knickers while she was wearing them. Incredible. I don't think it'll ever go away.

If you like knickers, by the way, there are loads of good sites to visit. Try these:-

http://jk7tirari.blog7.fc2.com
http://panthu1.blog115.fc2.com
http://pantylife.blog45.fc2.com
http://pantypantypantypanty.blog28.fc2.com

There's four anyway - all Japanese blogs.

Oh, and yes, Mistress Lubyanka is VERY good at panty stuff.
Knickered is offline   Reply With Quote