UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 15-06-2010, 07:11   #1
agent_smith

agent_smith is on a distinguished road
Default Minimal Bondage

Hello

I've been intrigued recently with the idea of more minimal bondage... by this I mean being held in a position but without loads of straps or tape to keep you still. One thought I had was something like this but with a dildo at both ends - the Mistress could then slowly move the ends closer together and I imagine the 'victim' would need to keep very still while also having their genitals exposed for more torture/teasing!!

So a 2-way thread I suppose - any other ideas for 'minimal bondage' ; and any suggestions for Mistresses who could help in acting out the above fantasy?

Thank you!
agent_smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 08:18   #2
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

I've acted out scenarios where the idea of minimal bondage was taken to the extreme.
ie: No bondage at all. But my body placed in a certain position so I could easily touch (or lick).........did I just say that word. Heaven forbid
any mistress who would allow such intimacy.

The idea being that the young lady would be within reach and of course allow me do certain things.....................but the penalty for doing those things came at a price.
Sexy torment though......................should I........should'nt I.
Decisions, decisions.
geordiesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 18:31   #3
posh-sub

posh-sub will become famous soon enoughposh-sub will become famous soon enough

I have been secured using thumbcuffs a few times.

Now they are minimalist bondage. Tiny, but inescapable and very effective.

Peace & Love
poshie
posh-sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 07:34   #4
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Yeh.........I remember that day we took Mistress Rose out for lunch. She must have secured your thumbs to your bloody wallet that day.
geordiesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 08:00   #5
agent_smith

agent_smith is on a distinguished road

I'd thought about it some more and was all ready to come back with 'just anchored by your balls and then tempted by mistress to try and reach her' and you beat me with 'thumbs' and 'nothing'.

Considering it now I don't think my original thought was anywhere near minimal!!
agent_smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 09:19   #6
reefknot

The minimalist butt the most difficult to endure is not to have any physical restrains , just to be told to stay still
Old 17-06-2010, 11:24   #7
posh-sub

posh-sub will become famous soon enoughposh-sub will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
Yeh.........I remember that day we took Mistress Rose out for lunch. She must have secured your thumbs to your bloody wallet that day.
That's just silly!

It's just that I was so dazzled by her beauty that I completely forgot the combination of the wallet.

Peace & Love
poshie
posh-sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2010, 14:53   #8
Mistress Susannah

Mistress Susannah will become famous soon enoughMistress Susannah will become famous soon enough

I'm not sure whether this is quite on topic.... but I'm a big fan of mixing up bondage. Sometimes I like quite heavy restraint but most of the time I prefer to simply condition the submissive not to move.

Simply telling someone to put their hands behind their back whilst I torture their genitals (for example) is just such a Dominant power trip - the only thing keeping them in that position is their devotion to me. Of course you need to get someone into a particular headspace to be able to achieve this.

Another fave of mine, which I'm sure Ms Slide would agree with, is mental bondage. Using hypnotic techniques to stick the submissive's hands somewhere - on the wall, on their head - is rather wonderful. Powerless to remove them, the submissive is confused and immensely turned on!
Mistress Susannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2010, 20:29   #9
folly

folly is on a distinguished road

One word is the biggest and most simple bondage trigger: Control!
But I love being physically bound too.
Old 17-06-2010, 20:50   #10
Lady Samantha
The Boss Lady

Lady Samantha has a spectacular aura aboutLady Samantha has a spectacular aura aboutLady Samantha has a spectacular aura about

Changing the subject slightly...I love predicament bondage...whether it's something as simple as holding pennies under your fingertips against the wall, medical staples and cotton threads or something more intricate, such as weights and *large* anal beads.....Mmmmmmmmm.

Lady S