UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2012, 00:25   #1
Ana

Default Orgasms with submissive clients

In another thread the poster of the following quote said something which made me sit straighter in my seat (this is not a dig of any sort James, just something which caught my attention which I thought may make an interesting topic of discussion).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJames View Post
- 10 is a six hour session with an absurdly attractive and charming millionaire humanitarian/artist/author, involving an incredible instant connection, overwhelming positive energy and buckets of mutual orgasms.
''Wait. What? Going off on a tangent here I know, but I've never wanted, required nor had a physical orgasm during sessions. All the pleasure I derive from sessions goes on between my ears, not my legs or anywhere else on my body for that matter. ''

The above was going to be my reply, but to save derailing a thread I thought to start a new one.

Take today for example, I had a third time returning (relatively new to me) client. He was nappied, nipples stapled, tens on his c&b, spider gag in his mouth and my fingers in his mouth over and over again making him gag, wretch and teeter on the edge of vomiting on himself and whilst I tugged the clamps between the staples he screamed and cried - drooling all over himself and tears welling up in his eyes. All the while mumbling 'Thank you mistress, thank you mistress!' as best he could. There was no orgasm on my part, and my clients know that's not what my play style is all about. I DID however groan in his ear when his screaming would peak whilst I continued to use him.

I do enjoy a screamer.

What I was putting him through did arouse me but not below the waist line.

So Ladies, might I ask as a genuine point of interest, where does female orgasm come into a session if there is no sexual contact with Mistress? Is it mental as opposed to physical for you?

Subs, when you've sessioned with a/your Mistress do you then find the next while afterwards that your sex life at home changes? Does a session leave a lasting effect on your libido or attitude towards personal relations?