UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-03-2017, 22:03   #1
acescrushed

acescrushed is on a distinguished road
Default Knowing what you are likely to get. Mistress profiling. The golden age of now?

I sometimes hark back to the phone box days. But following on from other discussions, I wonder if these times are the best?

I received some flak for saying I only visit "top doms". But it also got me thinking about the level of profiling we can do on mistresses these days.

Forums like this and Twitter, clips for sale, websites, youtube, reviews, tv shows, periscope, snap chat, facebook...the list goes on and on.

All of that before you get to the phone conversation!

It's almost as if you know whether you will connect before you meet.

I am very very fussy these days. Gone are the days of visiting any old tart with a cane. So many boxes have to be ticked before I pick up the phone and arrange a session.

However, thanks to finding out about the dom via the Internet, I never have a disappointing session. We always connect and have a great time.

This wasn't always the case.

My question is - are we really living in the golden age, where we can eliminate bad experiences? Is all the information we now have a good thing or a bad thing?

Were senses sharper when having to make a judgement from a photo and a phone conversation?

Last edited by acescrushed; 18-03-2017 at 22:06.
acescrushed is offline   Reply With Quote