UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 24-08-2012, 21:49   #21
slavebob68

slavebob68 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Review of Mistress Paris

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripthewillow View Post
My review of Mistress Paris - she was Fab then and even more so now.
http://216.131.80.27/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=411
here here, she is a true professional and is an amazing Mistress!
slavebob68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 14:02   #22
perky

perky is on a distinguished road

CCC is a great venue ,i sessioned there many times when Mistress Paris was there ,however she now has her own dungeon a stones throw away ,which is equally as good , i have not sessioned with mistress Leah , but have done so on many ocassions with Paris who is in my opinion one of the very best
perky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 22:37   #23
slavebob68

slavebob68 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have served Mistress Paris for over 2 yrs now and she is a Pro Domme and works from her own established dungeon in East Croydon. She respectively has nothing to do with the corrective control facility anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by balacano View Post
Ive just viewed the details of the Corrective Control Centre in Croydon,Surrey and am impressed with the establishments features,equipment and photos from their website.

I understand it is owned by Mistress Leah and Mistress Paris is also full time there too....i am just barely past the stage of a novice stage in BDSM,with only a few sessions under my belt,but im keen to visit this facility as its quite close to where i live and im very drawn to the details and attributes of both Mistresses.

My interests lay mostly in CP,but havent experienced that much yet..virtually all Mistresses seem to offer this,but in my limited experience on this,the scenarios and application methods do seem to vary so much.

Eventually,i would like to experience Judicial Punishment,but realise im a long way from that yet.

I wondered if anyone might have thoughts about C.C.C. and both Mistresses, perhaps their experiences at this place.....i believe its in a residential area,so i as also wondering if parking was easy,as im not keen on taking public transport pre and post sessions.

Any advice would be most useful and most welcomed.....thanks!
slavebob68 is offline   Reply With Quote