UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > The Mistresses Forum

Old 23-09-2011, 07:13   #1
maidsallyanne

maidsallyanne will become famous soon enough
Default Dungeon items for sale

Some surplus to requirements items for sale that may of interest.

Fetters gynae bench, can be raised up or left flat, with leather straps and stirrups, cost new £1095....£300 SOLD

Fetters bondage board, can be fastened to wall with brackets or laid flat, black padded leather with multiple straps securing your victim by the legs, arms, torso and neck. Approx 7 feet long. £300 SOLD

Genuine hospital bed with removable sides, electrically operated so can be raised and lowered and tilts £250

Lovers sling/bondage frame. This item packs away flat and can be assembled in 5 minutes. the frame itself is multi functional and is great for bondage, securing the lucky slave by wrists and ankles. It also incorporates a sling which is ideal for love making or anal play. £250

Medical stretcher, this is made of wood and very heavy canvas, its designed to immobilise a patient by wrapping round the body then secured by several canvas straps. Perfect for inescapable bondage £50

Toilet chair/interogation chair. Sturdy black wooden chair with metal fixing points to secure your subject by wrists/ankles and neck. It also has a removable section at the base that a slaves head can be locked in position like a set of stocks and the seat area also incorporates a toilet shaped hole to deliver punishment or reward on the hapless creature below £130

Toilet chair, this item is smaller and lighter for easy movement, again black wood, looks like a school chair but with a lovely lift up flap for use as a toilet similar to a commode though there is no recepticle below. £30

Upper torso iron maiden. This black metal cage is hinged to open then can the locked shut, and with chains that can be passed underneath the groin area and locked in place. £90 SOLD

Various large mirrors upto approx 6ft x 6ft. £30 each or £90 for all 6. SOLD

Because of the size of most of the items it's either collection from Yorkshire or can arrange delivery for an additional cost.

Pictures available of all of the items so if anybody is interested please message me with your email address and I'll forward pics. I'm away for this weekend and the folowing weekend so limited access to the site but other than that will check daily for any enquiries, or text me on 07812 798991

Thanks for looking.

Property of Mistress Hellena

Last edited by maidsallyanne; 23-09-2011 at 08:49.
maidsallyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 07:52   #2
maidsallyanne

maidsallyanne will become famous soon enough

Pictures can be found here on my IC profile

http://www.informedconsent.co.uk/p/maidsallyanne/

Property of Mistress Hellena
maidsallyanne is offline   Reply With Quote