UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 02-10-2009, 19:22   #1
Gullane2

Gullane2 is on a distinguished road
Default Death

"To die would be an awfully big adventure."
Peter Pan

Do you ever ask your mistress to play the part of your assassin / executioner / killer?
Gullane2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 19:38   #2
Lisal

No - but she did nearly kill me a couple of sessions back when I spilt a can of beer on some new dining furniture

Seriously - it's not the kind of play that either of us would like. I know it wouldn't work for her

More seriously - the darker side of me does feel that if I was terminally ill gently being put to sleep by her dressed in our favourite outfit would be one hell of a way to go. Of course, I'd never ask that of her.....
Old 02-10-2009, 19:40   #3
subtle

subtle has a spectacular aura aboutsubtle has a spectacular aura about

Well. Veering off topic almost immediately, I suspect that death, mortality, decay, ageing are all tied up in the pleasures I get from sessioning. And I can see how making these elements more obvious through some kind of execution scenario would be pretty effective.

And then of course, she kills me anyway, as things are, and then brings me back to life...
subtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 21:18   #4
Peter

Peter will become famous soon enough

Far from veering off topic, I think subtle's post is spot on. Bearing in mind that role plays are simply enactments of fantasy, I cannot see that asking a mistress to play the part of an executioner, as opposed to an interrogator, sadistic prison guard or ruthless equestrienne makes a lot of difference on moralistic grounds. There is no doubt in my mind that many men do fantasise about ruthless women and sometimes about being the victim of their cruel intentions. Ursula Andress as 'She' is a case in point. Servalan has been mentioned before, as have a number of Bond villainesses such as Xenia Onatopp or Electra King. I suppose most of us remember the scene in which Electra has Bond clamped into an execution chair. She straddles his lap as she slowly tightens the vice around his neck. "Do you know what happens to a man when he is strangled?", she says. I'm pretty sure that a few members know that from experience! Pretty hot!

I know of at least two mistresses that offer this type of scenario and there may be a lot more who don't advertise it in case they frighten too many subs away! The two I know of are Mistress Lilith of Glasgow and Miss Cameo of Northampton. In the latter case, witnesses can be requested. Not everybody's cup of tea but it might be quite an exciting experience.

Related to execution fantasies, some mistresses use swords, knives or replica guns in sessions. These of course introduce a threat of execution which, in my view, is but a small step from enacting the process itself. The powerful and visual stimulus that they convey is, in my opinion, enough to add a little edge to a session which some subs would really enjoy.

I wonder how many have experienced sessions of this kind and whether they would like to share their feelings.

Last edited by Peter; 02-10-2009 at 21:22.
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 21:25   #5
Buttface

Buttface is on a distinguished road

The film basic instinct springs to mind with Sharon Stone playing the role of the killer .What a way to go though .
Buttface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 22:12   #6
bgx

bgx will become famous soon enough
Default death

Have never asked that, but many years ago I had Mistress who nearly did kill me when a heavy duty pulley landed on my head during a session.

MS BGX: Mistress Snakebite's operating system for BGX

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF THE GEORDIE NATION

NO POT POURRI !
bgx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 14:15   #7
Buttface

I believe there is a link between death and S and M play .Humans have a strong attachment to their physical persona . During the process of dying they have to give this part of themselves up . Subs can also give up their attachment to their physical bodies and enter a higher spiritual plane .

It's my belief that S&M works on many levels - physical , mental and spiritual and when all 3 become involved it becomes pure bliss .

Once over 25 years ago now with a Mistress I felt very strong feelings for I had a deeply powerful experience . Mistress was alternating between whipping me and masturbating me . The sensations merged into one and I was unable to differentiate between them .At this point I felt myself passing through a long dark tunnel with a bright light at the end that I was heading towards .Once through the tunnel I was immersed in the light and a beautiful feeling of peace , love and joy washed all over me .I had never before felt anything so amazing and neither have I since . It probably only lasted a few seconds but it left me not fearing death at all but seeing it as an act of liberation .

The scientific community I'm sure will argue that if something can't be proved then by default it can't exist .I prefer being open minded .
Old 03-10-2009, 18:57   #8
forest

forest is on a distinguished road

Fascinating post Buttface. Your experience sounds very similar to the one some have reported when they did in fact come very close to death - I assume that the combination of whipping and masturbation that in your case put you there was not actually life-threatening

What do you think that place of light at the end of the tunnel you visited was?

There is a long tradition of associating death and ecstasy in the culture of the West, and also I believe the Orient, so it's not surprising that we find a recurring link in BDSM.

Keats' lines written almost 200 years ago spring immediately to mind:

"Darkling I listen; and, for many a time
I have been half in love with easeful Death,
Call'd him soft names in many a musèd rhyme,
To take into the air my quiet breath;
Now more than ever seems it rich to die,
To cease upon the midnight with no pain,
While thou art pouring forth thy soul abroad
In such an ecstasy!"

("Ode to a Nightingale")

In response to the OP, I have never wanted to enact a death scene in a session, but the fantasy allure of death and of sacrifice has more than occasionally been there in the subconscious, enriching the experience.
forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 21:50   #9
Buttface

Sorry Forest but I have no idea what the place of light at the end of the tunnel is , I just know it is a wonderful place to be . I have more questions than answers I'm afraid and just post about some of my experiences to see what others think .

Many years ago I saw a documentary called Dances Sacred and Profane about a Fakhir Mustafa who re-enacted the famous Sun Dance Ritual from the film A Man Called Horse . He was suspended from the ground by hooks that were plunged into his chest . He was left there for a considerable amount of time - talking several hours if my memory is correct .This was a ritual performed by Native Americans in which they were able to be in contact allegedly with the great white spirit .

Personally speaking I have a lot of empathy for Native Americans and the way they lived in harmony with nature . John Wayne has a lot to answer for .
Old 04-10-2009, 08:18   #10
subtle

subtle has a spectacular aura aboutsubtle has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttface View Post
Sorry Forest but I have no idea what the place of light at the end of the tunnel is , I just know it is a wonderful place to be . I have more questions than answers I'm afraid and just post about some of my experiences to see what others think .

Many years ago I saw a documentary called Dances Sacred and Profane about a Fakhir Mustafa who re-enacted the famous Sun Dance Ritual from the film A Man Called Horse . He was suspended from the ground by hooks that were plunged into his chest . He was left there for a considerable amount of time - talking several hours if my memory is correct .This was a ritual performed by Native Americans in which they were able to be in contact allegedly with the great white spirit .

Personally speaking I have a lot of empathy for Native Americans and the way they lived in harmony with nature . John Wayne has a lot to answer for .
Noticed this book recently - Dark Moon Rising: Pagan BDSM & the Ordeal Path - which looks like it might draw some of these links out.

I sometimes wonder as well, in relation to this kind of experience, how far particular rituals in session or styles of play can help to make it more likely to happen - or whether it's one of those things which you can only stumble across when you're not actively looking for it?

ETA: And interesting, too, that "near death" feelings don't necessarily come from death role plays as in the OP, but from completely different activities.

Last edited by subtle; 04-10-2009 at 15:16.
subtle is offline   Reply With Quote