UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Board Administration > Suggestions Box

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2019, 08:25   #33
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default They fuck you up, your Politics and Hashtags.

They may not mean to, but they do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjorn Brimble View Post
Too many threads to cope with!

Marjorie, RoJ, GG & GS, 2 elephant threads and numerous others.

It's getting ridiculous and can't be fun for others. It's another reason for me why stronger moderation is sometimes necessary.

The feud will just run and run unfortunately. I've tried different approaches, but nothing works. I think any truce would only be temporary sadly. Too much has been said to go back.

But I'll finish on cordial terms rather than bitter ones. Life's too short to bear grudges. Apologies for the public indecency comments, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that one. And thanks for many entertaining and humorous posts and correspondence from the pre-2016 years. Aaah, the good old days!
I am not so pessimistic about the future and I am reminded of the advice I was once given...”there is one definite way of failing, and that is by not even trying in the first place”.

Indeed, only a few problems are truly intractable so if you are intending to stick around how about we agree to neither of us posting on the politics thread(s) or raking up all that muck from those past threads made years ago ?

I can be Ian, you can be Martin and the Mods can be Mo.

But yes, those good old days*. We did indeed enjoy innocent laughs before Brexit and Hashtags got us soppy-stern at each other’s throats, so let’s just avoid them altogether. As we agree, life is very short and there really is no time for fussing and fighting my friend.

Let me know what you think**.

Kind Regards,
Page 130.

* Now those good old days may not return, but rocks might melt and says may burn. We just have to learn to fly again.

https://youtu.be/4p_f7Df2-oM

** In the meantime I will pass on your doubtful apology to Marjorie. She was not looking forward to being a witness at the indecent exposure trial in any case...she was worried the evidence wouldn’t stand up in court !!

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 10-11-2019 at 13:44.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote