UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-02-2019, 00:36   #10
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Come again.

Regarding the treatment of PE as mentioned above; I don’t know if anyone is aware but there is now a prescription drug available which assists with the unwelcome condition of premature ejaculation. Having always had something of a hair-trigger when aroused, as soon as I learned about the medication I was straight out of the blocks and got myself a prescription which I was supposedly able to pick up at the local pharmacy yesterday. When I turned up to collect the prescription the attractive lady went to check if it had come in that morning, she then returned a short while later to inform me it had not arrived...”I’m sorry it’s not in yet, you’ve come too soon.” she said with a totally straight face. I couldn’t help but reply “Yes I know, it keeps happening, that’s why I’m here”. She just looked at me blankly, so I pushed on with a mumbled “I’m terribly embarrassed, this doesn’t normally happen to me”, but still nothing, not even a smirk.

I must have misjudged her irony and can only presume she didn’t know what the medication was for, but at least I went away chuckling to myself. It brightened my day up...’it’s not in yet’ !

Anyway, I calmed myself down and got my eagerness under control and then gave it another go today. I shall be intrigued to see if it’s as effective as the reports suggest. Some times in the past I have gone off on the ‘B’ in the bang of the starting pistol, but now a 5 minute sprint can purportedly become a middle distance 15 minutes, and on the higher dose even a 30 minute marathon !

My next race is a week on Saturday, but I shall go for a few training runs before then.

It is also apparently safe to use with ED medication*, so with strength and durability I should be on the top podium cum the day of the race.

Kind Regards,
Emil Zatopek.

* Although not with alcohol, so I shall have to forego my pre and mid session glass of Prosecco. I will hopefully be ‘otherwise’ occupied anyway. Hope the motor on her Venus doesn’t over-heat then burn-out from excessive load.

Sparks will fly.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 22-02-2019 at 16:14.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote