UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 24-08-2012, 21:37   #21
slavebob68

slavebob68 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Mistress Paris

I have served Mistress Paris for a number of years and she is one of the best serious Mistresses I have ever seen. (believe me there are some, not so good ones out there) but she is a Professional on all levels, accurate with her intentions, knows how to handle a cheaky sod like myself. She is based in Croydon and if your ever down that way, I def recommend her, she is a born Pro Sadistic Domme and a winner in my eyes.

www.mistressparis.co.uk
slavebob68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 22:43   #22
slavebob68

slavebob68 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigertim View Post
Mistress Lubyanka is taking a break, and will not be back until next year. I really hope she is not going to dissapear forever.
Any suggestions on who to visit to ease my withdrawal symptoms.?
Mistress Paris told me today that she is taking Lubyanka's slaves until she returns at the end of the year, they have an agreement and go way back. So any new slaves or old are being re directed to Mistress Paris. So if you want a good old fashioned spanking by a Pro Domme and a Mistress that has been on the recieving end as a sub in the past and knows how to spank correctly and accuratley go to Mistress Paris.

www.mistressparis.co.uk
slavebob68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 22:12   #23
Alan_1

Alan_1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavebob68 View Post
Mistress Paris told me today that she is taking Lubyanka's slaves until she returns at the end of the year, they have an agreement and go way back. So any new slaves or old are being re directed to Mistress Paris. So if you want a good old fashioned spanking by a Pro Domme and a Mistress that has been on the recieving end as a sub in the past and knows how to spank correctly and accuratley go to Mistress Paris.

www.mistressparis.co.uk
Mistress Lubyanka has asked me to point out that what SlaveBob has posted is not strictly accurate. Whilst the two Mistresses have known each other for a number of years there is no agreement as outlined and no wholesale redirection. She did direct a small number (approx 5) of her slaves who she felt would be compatible with Mistress Paris before she left for her break.
Alan_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 15:26   #24
Nanker Phelge

Nanker Phelge is on a distinguished road

Does anyone have any idea when Mistress Lubyanka will be available again please? Thanks.
Nanker Phelge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 17:21   #25
Alan_1

Alan_1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanker Phelge View Post
Does anyone have any idea when Mistress Lubyanka will be available again please? Thanks.
Mistress Lubyanka will be available in her new Chambers based in Croydon in March providing everything goes to plan with the relocation.
Alan_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 17:30   #26
Nanker Phelge

Nanker Phelge is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavealan View Post
Mistress Lubyanka will be available in her new Chambers based in Croydon in March providing everything goes to plan with the relocation.
Thanks slavealan, much appreciated.
Nanker Phelge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 15:19   #27
balacano

balacano is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavealan View Post
...good to know slavealan...ive not served this stunning Lady yet,but i suspect i will run into difficulty as Croydon is my current Mistress"s address and word might get back and there would be hell to pay!(mainly on my backside i fear!)

http://www.mistressparis.co.uk/
balacano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2013, 07:43   #28
Knickered

Knickered is on a distinguished road
Wink One of the best mistresses...

I last sessioned with her in December 2005, I remember it well, and she is quite simply the best in my opinion. I've stopped sessioning now mainly because, well, first it was money and now it's still money but also, for some odd reason, I've kind of lost my libido. Have been thinking about trying to get it back, though, and the best bet on that front is Ms Lubyanka.
Knickered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2013, 11:55   #29
perky

perky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by balacano View Post
...good to know slavealan...ive not served this stunning Lady yet,but i suspect i will run into difficulty as Croydon is my current Mistress"s address and word might get back and there would be hell to pay!(mainly on my backside i fear!)
Have no fear !! Mistress Lubyanka and Paris worked toigether many years back and as far as i know remained very good friends . I remember a double session with them both once >>Amazing !!!
Not been able to get to see Paris for a little while now, mainly due to my wallet being empty.
I hope she is still well
perky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2013, 15:44   #30
balacano

balacano is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by perky View Post
Have no fear !! Mistress Lubyanka and Paris worked toigether many years back and as far as i know remained very good friends . I remember a double session with them both once >>Amazing !!!
Not been able to get to see Paris for a little while now, mainly due to my wallet being empty.
I hope she is still well
....oh yes...She is more than well and "fit" with a very strong right arm and captivating "of the wall" Aussie sense of humour!....She didnt mention ML so ill broach the subject next time i think.

http://www.mistressparis.co.uk/
balacano is offline   Reply With Quote