UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 15-08-2011, 12:01   #1
Davesmithy

Davesmithy is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Esme - Full Toilet

I had the opportunity to session with Mistress Esme on the weekend.

Mistress Esme is very good communicator and whist we had outlined most of our session via email, we still chatted over the phone to ensure that we covered everything that I had requested. We agreed that the session would cover foot worship and mainly toilet training, to full consumption.

I arrived at the street where her dungeon is located, a very nice quite street in Central London. Not far from the tube station, and very easy to find. I rang the buzzer and was greeted by a beautiful and smiling Mistress Esme, who led down to her dungeon in the basement. There were two well equipped rooms, one medical and one dungeon, we sessioned in the dungeon.

Mistress Esme made me prepare by getting naked and then crawling on the floor towards her feet, and then allowing me to kiss and worship her beautiful feet, first in her heels and then bare footed.

She then proceeded to use me as her full toilet, It was an incredible experience, exactly like I have visioned and exactly as we had discussed. She was not someone cold eyed mistress going through the motions, she genuinely seemed to enjoy my suffering. It was a mind blowing experience, for the rest of the day I was in a daze!

Finally she made me cum on her beautiful feet... which of cause also needed licking clean too

After the session, I had a good shower, plenty of towels and soap! very important ! She said that I did well but that if I am to continue my hardsports training I would need to be eating more of her shit, as she thought that I did not struggle or suffer enough in eating her shit. Clearly showing a love of seeing a sub suffer!

We hugged and chatted briefly, and Mistress Esme let me back into the real world! Mistress Esme is not only a stunning Black Mistress, she genuinely cruel and demanding, but at all time a true professional.
Closed Thread

Tags
black, hardsports, scat, toilet