JimBeam is on a distinguished road

Oooops.. double post. Apologies

Last edited by JimBeam; 25-10-2012 at 20:13. Reason: Cock up
JimBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2012, 20:30   #12
bladerunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBeam View Post
I have driven 80 or 90 miles for a session, and would do more for the right lady. I have also seen ladies much further away while on business trips.

However, I have come to realise that for it to really work I need to build a relationship with a lady and it's unlikely that I'll be able to keep doing a long distance on a regular basis over a long period.

With that in mind I've decided not to seek far away sessions just because I have a one-off reason to be in a particular area of the country.

Sadly, I have yet to find a really good experience close to home.

I have found my really good experience far away from home,and I'm helplessly hooked, however what I intend to do on my next visit, is to make a long weekend of it, enter a cycling or running event...... or both.
Old 25-10-2012, 20:46   #13
Rehrednu

Rehrednu will become famous soon enough

I live around 100 miles away from my Mistress. It's a bit of an historical accident why I came to be seeing her, but I've been going regularly for about 7 years I guess.

On average, I see her around every 3 or 4 weeks, sometimes in the evening to coincide with a business trip, but other times by taking a half day's holiday or at a weekend. At least half my trips are undertaken solely to see her.

From time to time I can't get there for a couple of months. She has said that she doesn't mind if I were to go elsewhere occasionally, but I haven't done this for a long time.
Rehrednu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2012, 11:35   #14
Lisal

I used to live about 70 miles away. I didn't like the distance mostly because of my concerns about things going wrong on the journey

I moved much closer (there were other reasons) and now it is about 5 miles with choice of train/bus/car/taxi which keeps the blood pressure lower

Old 26-10-2012, 12:01   #15
ex nihilo

ex nihilo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefknot View Post
Furthest was to a spa town in North Yorkshire, a very special session possibly the most mind blowing I have ever had.
I was working in the area at the time so the travel was not onerous
Hope you managed to get to Betty's afterwards...the sultana scones, strawberry preserve and Yorkshire clotted cream (washed down with a couple of obligatory glasses of shampoo) are to die for...
Old 26-10-2012, 13:13   #16
GordonFreeman

GordonFreeman will become famous soon enoughGordonFreeman will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBeam View Post
I have driven 80 or 90 miles for a session, and would do more for the right lady. I have also seen ladies much further away while on business trips.

However, I have come to realise that for it to really work I need to build a relationship with a lady and it's unlikely that I'll be able to keep doing a long distance on a regular basis over a long period.

With that in mind I've decided not to seek far away sessions just because I have a one-off reason to be in a particular area of the country.

Sadly, I have yet to find a really good experience close to home.
Me too JimBeam. I went from Brighton to Nottingham once but it was a bit of a let down. Since then I have probably done a two hour journey at the most. Met one wonderful lady but the distance/cost meant that I couldn't see her often enough which was a shame. I am still searching for someone close to home.
Old 26-10-2012, 13:15   #17
markasub

markasub is on a distinguished road

I've set myself a 'limit' of a three hour drive. Any further and I would be too tired once I arrived, and as I like 3-4 hour sessions, I need to be away to be home again at the usual time.
Old 26-10-2012, 14:46   #18
Buttface

Buttface is on a distinguished road

I've often driven hundreds of miles to session . Sometimes I've travelled abroad to session and I've even moved continents to be near a certain Mistress .

As I've gotten older though I find the travelling a drag and think it's much handier to have someone close by to play with .
Buttface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2012, 20:03   #19
mag108

mag108 is on a distinguished road

My Mistress is a 1.5 hour train ride away. I always enjoy the journey, anticipation and trepidation on the way there and afterglow on the way back. Driving there wouldn't be the same.
mag108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2012, 09:57   #20
subparman

subparman will become famous soon enough

My regular mistress is about 60 miles away and I have been seeing her for years. I have travelled about 90 miles for a previous mistress who made the journey very rewarding, I think she appreciated how far I had travelled and was in return generous with her time.
subparman is offline   Reply With Quote