UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 27-10-2012, 07:55   #1
JimBeam

JimBeam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressRouge View Post
I usually ask that some have a period of abstinence prior to session, this in itself was for My own benefit. Abstinence can be quite effective prior to sessions, for some. Having the denial become part of the session.

Does Chastity, also has an interest for you? Also wank bans, and wank rotas, that allow an orgasm on a certain day or time?

What are you views on abstinence before session?

Has you Mistress ever informed you to?

Would you like or dislike it?
Yes, this does have an interest for me. I usually refrain for at least a week before a session anyway. Sometimes I use a device to help. Yes, I have the key, but wearing it makes me much less likely to forget or just slip up.
I haven't yet found one I would feel able to wear while at work so it's evenings and weekends only for that.

Being instructed by the lady beforehand, even over quite a short period would certainly enhance the experience for me, both for the feeling of being controlled, and of course for the additional contact and interaction that it would involve. I might find it more of a challenge to do it entirely without a device, but I'm sure it would be achievable. Edge play would be good - even more challenge and leads to a better result in the end!

Sadly, I've yet to visit a lady who has done this with me.. maybe one day
JimBeam is offline   Reply With Quote