UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 23-12-2013, 00:22   #1
jo nep

jo nep will become famous soon enoughjo nep will become famous soon enough
Default Mistress Maggie - Review of a North West PD

I took my first tentative steps into the scene at the ripe old age of 59 and after extensive web research; arrived at a shortlist of two North West based PD’s. By this stage I had a reasonable idea of my own likes and dislikes and, most importantly what my hard limits were. These turned out to be the differentiators between the two on the list. I chose Mistress Maggie, a North West based single PD, who operates from her own premises.

I have just passed the milestone of 50 visits, an appropriate juncture to recount some of my sessions for the benefit of other potential visitors or rather point you in the direction of my on line diary and Flickr pictorial record of my adventures.

Since my first visit to Mistress Maggie in September 2011, I have experienced a fair proportion of what she advertises on her web site; rubber bondage, heavy suspension, breath play, medical treatment, tie and tease, canings, vacuum bed, nettles to mention a few, as well as a lot of humour mixed with as much pain and discomfort that I needed and can reflect that each of the 50 visits has resulted in a unique experience, totally unpredictable, demanding and individually very rewarding.

What I cannot and would not attempt is to compare Maggie with any of the other excellent people that are on this board.

My most recent adventure and the most audacious is my 50th ‘birthday’ session, on Friday 13th December 2013, that Maggie organised on my behalf, to celebrate her loyal ‘slave’ and I will briefly recount the event. I was to be taken out for a meal to a local restaurant, not in itself notable but I was to be taken out in bondage in a wheelchair and would be totally dependent on Maggie for all movement and eating, in fact I was immobile. Mistress Maggie is meticulous in her session plans and this was no different. Every eventuality had been planned for, a wheelchair obtained and a dry run of the bondage to be used was undertaken before leaving her establishment.

Mistress always conducts her sessions indoors and I consider myself very lucky to have been taken on this special outdoor treat. I was fitted with a jelly butt plug and strapped in to the wheelchair around the waist and legs. The bondage mitts I had to wear were attached to the frame, neck movement was severely limited by a posture collar, topped off with a travel rug to hide the bondage. Suffice is to say it is the most exciting experience to be in full bondage, out in public and totally dependent on your PD.

I appreciate this is a long review to briefly recount my most recent visit but anyone looking for an attractive, mature, humorous and friendly Mistress as either a newbie or experienced player and wish to visit discreet premises in the North West should at least visit the web site, read all the material and then have a word with Maggie. I have always found the information on the web site to be honest and accurate and I can speak with some considerable expertise and authority in this matter.

I was fortunate to be taken on as a pupil and I hope you have a similar wonderful experience with Mistress Maggie and if you require a more in depth picture of what has happened over those 2 years, I have a pictoral diary on Flickr but you may need to log in for full access to the pictures.
Closed Thread