UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2016, 06:43   #1
wealz

wealz is on a distinguished road
Default I didn't like it I loved it. - Mistress Lubyanka

This is not going to be a review of how good Mistress is with a cane, how well she used a piece of equipment or how she acted out a scenario. This is to express my thoughts and time spent with Mistress Lubyanka and the dynamics of our session.

If you want to know if Mistress Lubyanka is the Mistress for you then you need to go to her website http://www.lubyanka.eu/ and decide for yourself. What I can attest to is that I have tasted some of her activities listed and she is a real BDSM enthusiast. To say she is good is an understatement and doesn't even begin to describe her expertise.
I was first introduced to Mistress Lubyanka a number of years ago at one of the UKM events. I have long been an admirer but never until now managed to book 121 time with her. I was very excited at last to session with her and upon arrival at her chambers, she immediately recognised me which came as somewhat of a surprise. This put me at ease and only increased my admiration of her.
Before the session started, Mistress Lubyanka generously took time (unpaid not part of the session) to thoroughly discuss the likes and no go areas already sent in an email. A lot of consideration was given to them and detail expanded upon whilst she mentally prepared her session plan. What struck me was her genuine enthusiasm for what we were discussing. I was given the choice of having a safe-word or relying on her professional judgement. I am not a fan of safe-words and she agreed entirely with my reasons, we were already on the same wavelength and I was already on a high.

It is always difficult on a first meeting for a Mistress to know how far she can push a sub and conversely, when choosing a Mistress to submit to, there is always the unknown factor of will we make a connection.
Like choosing a good school for your child, you tend to look at the Ofsted report and go for the best. If there were an equivalent for Mistresses, I can only say that Mistress Lubyanka, her professionalism, her level of skills and her premises would all receive an A* rating. In my view she is one South Londons' finest Mistresses. As if it isn't enough to session with an elite Mistress, she is also one of the nicest people you could wish to meet and her tribute is moderate. It would be easy to pay double the rate for someone with her experience, level of professionalism and ability. She is probably under selling herself but Shhh - don't tell her.

I was lucky enough to book a very long session as there were a lot of activities on my enjoys list plus a particular scenario I wanted to engage in. I always go into a session with very high expectations and with an outcome I would like to achieve. There is no doubt that both of these wishes were fulfilled. The session started exactly as I hoped it would and grew and grew. Mistress Lubyanka realised she could push me much further than she had initially planned and as a rapport developed between us, the session intensified as it developed. There was a real passion about the way she performed BDSM and Female Domination. About an hour before the end, the heat was really turned and we hit a level of activity, intensity and authenticity that I have only ever experienced once before with a Mistress. We were both in the zone now and she had expertly read what I wanted to get from the session and she delivered to perfection. The crescendo was one of the best experiences ever.
The last half an hour was a perfect wind down but nevertheless filled with exciting and different activity.
Over the years I have had dozens of sessions with some truly excellent Mistresses, many of whom are or were UKM members. I can honestly say that despite this being my first session with Mistress Lubyanka, this experience rates in my top 4 sessions ever.
I believe the best is yet to come.
I left with a smile on my face in the certain knowledge I will be returning.

Last edited by reefknot; 02-01-2016 at 08:16. Reason: To include Mistress name in title
Closed Thread