UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 23-02-2012, 23:08   #1
folly

folly is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Alana of North London...

…reaches parts other whips cannot!

Once upon a time – quite recently ‒ I sessioned with Mistress Alana. At the end, I was so totally lost for words and, more important, sense, that I came out with the ‘M’ word: ‘maniac’. It was intended as the most sincere expression of my awe at the highs of play, and affection/gratitude for Mistress Alana having trusted me enough to go there. Out of context, of course, the word might be taken in a different way, and so I will emphasize here and now that Mistress Alana is in no way a maniac! Unless, presumably, you ask her nicely.

I paid for my comment in our next session, without any kind of ritual or posturing; a little bit of casual ear and tongue torture that was utterly unexpected and hit home for that very reason! I learnt my lesson.

I sessioned again with Mistress Alana last week, in an excellent frame of mind and eager to be pushed. I came out of the session in a state of euphoria and wondering, just a little bit, how I'd got through such a terrifically challenging and utterly absorbing couple of hours. It was brilliant. But of course I hadn't got through alone: it takes someone at the top of her game to have you see stars and still be wanting to reach for the outermost constellation... In other words, it hurt, I struggled, and I wanted more! I'm not a masochist in the strict sense of the word, but with Mistress Alana there's a pain dynamic that makes sense to me, with just a little bit of sub headspace thrown in.

What was special about yesterday in particular was where the whip went, and how far my vulnerabilities were tested, physically. As I was getting my head around the sensation in one area, another would be receiving attention, and then there was the anticipation of the clamp/peg/weight left hanging, and what felt like the increasing size of the target... Mistress Alana didn't miss. I've been in play situations before with other Tops where I've been hanging on in there out of a personal sense of pride. This was the polar opposite: about wanting to go where my play partner was taking me, where even the triffids (NT) were an, ahem, welcome respite!

We had relative 'down time' too, where the pace slowed and the activities changed: here I found I still had to concentrate, and that's tricky sometimes when the endorphins are flowing. There's something hugely seductive about the self-discipline required - and the prompts given by a Domme - to control your reactions across the range of play. It's also comforting to get those reminders, perverse as they might seem, since they invariably settle you, just so that you can be unsettled even further. I even told myself to 'Sshhhh!' on one occasion when I thought I'd overreacted to something! There was certainly no overreacting later on...

Sessioning with Mistress Alana was, and is, an unqualified delight: whips, CP (inc. an amazing caning!), electrics, NT, genital torture... I've yet to get into role play! If you're looking for an experienced, well-equipped and technically accomplished Domme (who taught me to love the cane), I can recommend her without reservation. Mistress Alana is a lovely, grounded person, with an extensive understanding of the scene. And she has great legs.

Mistress Alana