UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 08-07-2013, 17:29   #1
spankboy

spankboy is on a distinguished road

[quote=underherthumb;40923] "I didn't spot it initially either but spankboy is the one poster spotted on page one of this thread and his only other post is also promoting Miss Tittou, so he might not be legit. I have no reason to doubt geordiesouth though, and he seemed impressed."

Erm... I am legit. I don't see any other Mistresses apart from Miss Tittou - I don't have anything to say about anyone else. I didn't doubt that anyone here had frustrating experiences trying to get hold of her in my earlier posts. I was just reporting my positive experiences with Miss Tittou. I may have had an issue getting hold of her at first but I think that once she knows/trusts/likes a slave then there is no problem. Indeed I don't have any problems now and I see her regularly at her basement flat in Maida Vale.

(BTW - Miss Tittou is not, as another message suggested, 'covered in ink'. She has some writing on the lower part of her arm; a small Indian 'ohm' symbol at the back of her neck which is only visible when she wears her hair up; and a colourful tatoo at the top of her back which again is only visible if she wears her hair up. If Mistress wears her hair down and long gloves then you wouldn't know she was tatooed at all. I'm not a huge fan of tattoos but I like hers.)

Last edited by spankboy; 08-07-2013 at 23:24.
spankboy is offline   Reply With Quote