UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 09-08-2011, 17:16   #11
ricci

ricci is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4slavery View Post
i certainly used to think we were spoiled for choice, if looking at London Mistresses. But I think once we get past our key criteria, i'm not sure how easy it is to find a "right One".

One new London Domina sounds a rather "scary", maybe not in a good way. Another in recent times, secretly filmed her client and "scene friends" and put them on the front of the News of the World. Staggeringly, she is still free to operate, under a new name.

i recently found a website for one who looked terrific. Until alas, it emerged onsite that she was an unashamed bigot. Who is infact also a performance artist and prepared to appear infront of exactly the (many!) groups she has such a problem with.

Needless to say i didn't consider overwhelming stupidity to be an attractive trait in a potential Mistress.

Oh well..Maybe "choose carefully" should be the motto..
I believe I know the first two people you were talking about but not the third!

But anyway, you make a good point.

There are a hell of a lot of Mistresses in London, but sadly although that means a lot of wonderful Mistresses it also means a number of not-so-good Mistresses.

I suspect if someone was so inclined as to try to become a professional Mistress with the view to making a quick buck then London would be the place to do so, given the sheer size and the amount of one-off visitors that there are in London.
ricci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 17:59   #12
Anitafan

Anitafan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricci View Post
I believe I know the first two people you were talking about but not the third!

OK, if we are guessing, I'll go for a strong feeling that #1 is a new blonde just arrived from Holland, #2 just loves F1 motor racing, and I have no idea who # 3 is. Any advances on this?
Anitafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 22:29   #13
danny

danny is on a distinguished road

I have visited many mistresses in and around London . I have no hesitation in recomending Lady sophia black if you are in north London. As others have mentioned most good dommes will be ok to see as a novice. my advice is to have a 2 hr session , mistress will not need to rush and will have time to push you slowly , but push you she should.good luck.
danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 21:09   #14
ricci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitafan View Post
OK, if we are guessing, I'll go for a strong feeling that #1 is a new blonde just arrived from Holland, #2 just loves F1 motor racing, and I have no idea who # 3 is. Any advances on this?
I thought the same about #1. Number #2 is pretty obvious and I don't know who #3 is either
Old 11-08-2011, 07:39   #15
chris4slavery

chris4slavery will become famous soon enough

I believe you guys know exactly what i'm talking about with nos 1&2.lol

Re #3, personally I think bigotry is all a bit sadie a sign of major personal shortcomings and insecurity. Maybe thats what happens after someone’s expelled from school at a young age?

Somehow i suspect u'll be able to guess this one. Got it now Ricci+ Anitafan?

Ricci, u make good points on the non-repeat business. I remember reading an excerpt from a womens magazine( excerpt, I dont actually read them!lol) basically saying how "domination a great way to make money from mugs by beating them up, and u dont even have to take your clothes off". Fortunately i dont think that stance is typical of the profession.
chris4slavery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 17:17   #16
ricci

Quote:

Re #3, personally I think bigotry is all a bit sadie a sign of major personal shortcomings and insecurity. Maybe thats what happens after someone’s expelled from school at a young age?

Ricci, u make good points on the non-repeat business. I remember reading an excerpt from a womens magazine( excerpt, I dont actually read them!lol) basically saying how "domination a great way to make money from mugs by beating them up, and u dont even have to take your clothes off". Fortunately i dont think that stance is typical of the profession.
I see now. I hadn't noticed that lady before, I have to say. I was expecting a lot worse actually but I haven't read the whole site.

That quote from the magazine is the kind of thing I am talking about. There are so many Mistresses in London that I think anyone with that appalling attitude might be able to get away with it a bit easier as they are more likely to be able to keep going with clients who are tourists or here for business, as well as probably having a much larger number of potential clients who actually live here.
Old 14-08-2011, 12:40   #17
naughtyboyuk

naughtyboyuk is on a distinguished road

http://londonretreat.co.uk/main.html

Been going to this place for a number of years. Is in Earls Court a safe place in London which is certainly something to take into account when visiting London after the events of the last week.
Different Mistress every day. Standard there is very high and thy only have experienced girls who know what they are doing. My recommendation is for Kate seen her a lot over the years and always give me a really good spanking. Who ever you see there will be good I am sure.
naughtyboyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2011, 15:13   #18
helpless

helpless is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I'd got #'s 1 & 2 but #3 was a puzzle. I've got it now.

My name's not Tom, Dick or Harry so she might agree to see me. But I don't think I'll be contacting her!
helpless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2011, 19:32   #19
bladerunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyboyuk View Post
http://londonretreat.co.uk/main.html

Been going to this place for a number of years. Is in Earls Court a safe place in London which is certainly something to take into account when visiting London after the events of the last week.
Different Mistress every day. Standard there is very high and thy only have experienced girls who know what they are doing. My recommendation is for Kate seen her a lot over the years and always give me a really good spanking. Who ever you see there will be good I am sure.
I'll second that... Kate is brilliant. I aint into spanking, but she has many more tricks up her sleeve.
Old 15-08-2011, 15:10   #20
Davesmithy

Davesmithy is on a distinguished road

London is full of Awesome Mistresses! Why narrow the field down, if you get the chance, meet with a few! explain that you are a novice and that its your first time, and that your not too sure of what you're really into or like. A good mistress should be open to an increased level of communication in such a session. you'll quickly learn what you like and so it will be much eaiser to find a mistress who suits you. Do your research, and dont be shy to call.

Good luck.. let us know how it goes
Davesmithy is offline   Reply With Quote