UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 19-02-2016, 16:37   #1
Moth to a flame

Moth to a flame is on a distinguished road
Default How much would you pay a Mistress visiting London?

I'm doing a bit of research for a Mistress visiting from another country, I've already started compiling a list of the tribute of every London Mistress who makes their tribute public, but I like being thorough so I thought I'd ask here, how much would you be willing to pay (in pounds sterling) to a visiting US Domme? For a 1 hour session? A 2 hour session? 3 hours? 4? etc.
Moth to a flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2016, 07:48   #2
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Difficult question to answer......For others maybe.

The fact a mistress is visiting London to session (from another country) would not matter to me one jot. If I thought the tribute/fee being asked for was in my budget. I would see her.

I'm guessing there must be one or two out there who (like me) have looked at far away mistresses and thought to themselves "I'd love to see her, sad she is so far away"
Some of us are better placed than others and can go anywhere to session.... Money no object kind of thing.

So....... Don't have a clue really. I do know of one or two doms who visit here regularly and dare I say it. Their charges are not above the norm. So maybe if this particular lady did the same. It would not put me off.

I do understand that she may wish to recoup certain travelling expenses etc.
But like everything else. Choices made as to why we visit someone covers all criteria.
Old 20-02-2016, 10:29   #3
Moth to a flame

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
Their charges are not above the norm.
So what would you say was the norm for London?
Old 20-02-2016, 13:08   #4
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth to a flame View Post
So what would you say was the norm for London?
The norm is whatever you can afford to pay or want to pay.
The fact a mistress is coming here from afar and charging more because of travel and premise hire etc would not play a part on my decision to see her or not.

I'm not blowing my trumpet but I'm sort of comfortable when it comes to dosh. But I personally have a limit I usually pay.

Like everyone else I have probably paid over the top for what was a less than average session. But also been pleasantly surprised to pay not very much and the session was fantastic.

London prices...... £150 -£250 is an average I would guess.
Old 20-02-2016, 13:41   #5
Moth to a flame

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
London prices...... £150 -£250 is an average I would guess.
Thanks! This is the kind of information I'm looking for.
Old 20-02-2016, 13:44   #6
Ogden McNitt

Ogden McNitt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I'm doing a bit of research for a Mistress visiting from another country, I've already started compiling a list of the tribute of every London Mistress who makes their tribute public, but I like being thorough so I thought I'd ask here, how much would you be willing to pay (in pounds sterling) to a visiting US Domme? For a 1 hour session? A 2 hour session? 3 hours? 4? etc.
I'd say 150-200, but as a visiting sub, she'd have to factor in my travel costs. Trains and hotels in London don't come cheap you know. A special rate of 150 for a couple of hours sounds reasonable enough.
Ogden McNitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2016, 14:37   #7
pleasurablesensations4u

pleasurablesensations4u is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by michele View Post
I'd say 150-200, but as a visiting sub, she'd have to factor in my travel costs. Trains and hotels in London don't come cheap you know. A special rate of 150 for a couple of hours sounds reasonable enough.
£150 for a couple of hours? I dont know of any Mistress ouside of London let alone in London who has a tribute that cheap for a couple of hours.

Pray tell, which fine lady asks for such a reasonable tribute?

Last edited by pleasurablesensations4u; 20-02-2016 at 15:50.
pleasurablesensations4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2016, 15:22   #8
Moth to a flame

Quote:
Originally Posted by michele View Post
Given that dungeon rental runs to around £50 per hour, that would leave £50, or £25 per session hour before any other expenses on her part. factoring in admin time, transport and other misc costs, that might well leave her less than the London Living Wage of £9.40 per hour.
Old 20-02-2016, 15:55   #9
pleasurablesensations4u

pleasurablesensations4u is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Given that dungeon rental runs to around £50 per hour, that would leave £50, or £25 per session hour before any other expenses on her part. factoring in admin time, transport and other misc costs, that might well leave her less than the London Living Wage of £9.40 per hour.
Does she have a website in the US and if so what is her tribute in the US?
Ok, her tribute may be different in her own dungeon as she may have to pay rent etc and will have purchased equipment, but I would be surprsied if her tribute would be that much lower, even though you are going to pay for dungeon rental here in the UK.
pleasurablesensations4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2016, 18:45   #10
Ogden McNitt

Ogden McNitt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by painslut4u View Post
£150 for a couple of hours? I dont know of any Mistress ouside of London let alone in London who has a tribute that cheap for a couple of hours.

Pray tell, which fine lady asks for such a reasonable tribute?
The question was how much would you be willing to pay a visiting US domme in London, not what she should charge.

Quote:
Why are her transport costs relevant? Those on the London Living Wage have to fork out for their own transport to work I would imagine, why can't Mistresses? Will she be paying income tax, corporation tax and National Insurance like most people on the London Living Wage? Can you give us an idea of her qualifications and experience?

Last edited by Ogden McNitt; 20-02-2016 at 23:10.
Ogden McNitt is offline   Reply With Quote