UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-10-2023, 16:09   #1
Fortune88

Fortune88 is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress with Python Snake

Hello all you wonderful kinky people,

I occasionally lurk in this forum having created an account many moons ago, and have finally decided to actively search for a fantasy experience that has been etched into my kinky sub-conciousness for even longer.

In my early 20's I was an incredibly shy and quiet young man; But, one evening found myself in a striptease club on an older friends stag night, where one of the acts incorporated a large python snake into her routine.

The dancer took to the stage in a black leather boots and bikini looking the complete vamp Mistress with teased hair and black lipstick/eye shadow and then proceeded to take out a huge Burmese snake from the basket infront of her.

During the snake dance, she took off her bikini costume and let her snake companion wander around her very sexy body between her breasts around her shoulders and waist...I was transfixed perhaps hypnotised and those too few minutes were burnt into my erotic memory bank, which have been revisited regularly in the intervening years.

What I would really enjoy would be to have a one on one experince with a Mistress who owns a Python snake, and for the session to incorporate the erotic spectacle of a snake dance whilst I am restrained and being teased by a milking machine or vibe.

So my question is, are there any Mistresses or Dominatrix's who offer clients such sevices or has anyone experienced something similar to my fantasy?

Looking forward to any replies, I do realise this experience will be rare to non-existent, but I really would like to find out if it would be possible to make it a reality.

I would likely become a regular to any Domme offering this kink.

Best Regards
F88

Please note,
*a real python snake not a trans!

Last edited by Fortune88; 13-10-2023 at 21:54.
Fortune88 is offline   Reply With Quote