UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Scene News and Product/Vendor Reviews > Scene Events

Old 24-05-2011, 10:12   #1
MissBrown

MissBrown is on a distinguished road
Default Strictly Miss Brown's June Spanking Party

Spanking, Strawberries and Cream!

Miss Brown's Pre Wimbledon Warm Up Party.

June 10th, Croydon. First match on court at 1.30pm.

Miss Brown's team of sexy servers have been told to report for a strict training session in their extra tight shorts and mini tennis dresses.

I would like to welcome a squad of hard, and gentle male servers and returners to assist me in making sure that Xela, Ruby, Mercedes and one other to be announced, have their ball controls finely tuned.

New coaches are especially welcome.

I will be delivering a set of six of my famous left armed passing shots to reinforce lessons to all the seats of learning on parade!

Following a buffet with Strawberries and Cream, the girls will return to the court to practice their mixed doubles skills.

This will involve the serious spanking, strapping and caning of all male players present, with the 'ladies' performing deft passing shots, overhead smashes and line biting calls in a series of long rallies.

Miss Brown will have her Rule book handy, and the Umpire's decision is final at all times!

Players will be off court by 5.30 pm, at which time there will be a showing of Miss Brown's latest DVD 'Piercing Punishments'.

For further information or to reserve your courtside seat, please visit:

http://www.strictlymissbrown.com/cp_...iss_brown.html

or email me at strictlymissbrown@hotmail.com
MissBrown is offline   Reply With Quote