UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 20-02-2010, 23:26   #1
vantim

vantim is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Nina Payne

Vancouver, host city to the Winter Olympics currently in progress, this week welcomed the visit of the lovely Mistress Nina Payne. For the few of us Vancouverites who are aficionados of dommes with international credentials, the visit of Ms. Payne has proved to be a welcome relief from the hordes of jingoistic tourists roaming the main streets of town .

Rest assured that Ms Payne is every bit as stunning in the flesh as she is on her website ( http://www.msninapayne.co.uk/about.htm ). She would be probably in the vicinity of 5 ft 10ins tall in bare feet, with splendid long legs and a bottom of exquisite shapeliness.

As she is only staying in Canada for a week, our sessions were performed in a domestic setting . This ambiance lacked somewhat in the way of props and accessories found in a well equipped dungeon , but Ms Payne handled the situation well, making up for a lack of atmosphere with her skill and enthusiasm.

From the pre-session interview, she was quickly able to grasp the key elements of the type of session I was looking for. I must commend her talent as a "quick study", for she was capable of adopting the role of "strict but sensual" mistress that seems to be beyond the range of many less experienced ladies in the profession.

As she was somewhat limited by the meagre facilities offered by the location, I am sure that Ms. Payne was not able to shine quite as brilliantly as she would have done in her home dungeon in the Euston area. However, she proved herself to be very competent and consequent in the use of the cane , and very diligent in her aftercare of the wounds inflicted. She also appears to derive a lot of pleasure from the use of her strap-on, which she wields with much gusto. For those who enjoy these hidden pleasures, she is well worth a visit.

In summary, I feel confident in stating that a session with Ms. Payne would be a thrilling experience for those who would be attracted to a tall Nordic beauty with a New York accent. She makes a strong effort to make the session a memorable and enjoyable one, both for herself and for the visitor. Certainly, she has instilled in me the desire to visit her when we are both in London.
Closed Thread