UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 24-01-2011, 14:41   #1
Anitafan

Anitafan will become famous soon enough
Smile Advice for San Francisco

I'm going to SFO in a few weeks. Does anybody have any advice or recommendations on sessioning there.
Thanks in advance
Anitafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 10:33   #2
ji_scott

ji_scott is on a distinguished road

I travel the United States and Europe and session with Dommes in all the cities I visit. One of the best I've sessioned with is Eve Minax, in Chicago when I saw her about half a dozen times, now in San Fransisco. Technically very skilled and into the mental aspects like few others. Highly recommended.

www.mistressminax.com
ji_scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 18:16   #3
posh-sub

posh-sub will become famous soon enoughposh-sub will become famous soon enough

I was in SF a couple of years ago and there a few things to keep in mind.

1. Don't know where anitafan stands in the HR debate, but if it is an issue, you should know that "it" is much less likely to happen in a UD Domme's place than it is over here.

2. I had a very difficult time with the booking process. I had e-mailed and pro-booked before I left. Because my timings were a bit vague - it was a long trip and SF was at the end. I had arranged the session on a "to be finalised" basis to be firmed up when I arrived in SF. All agreed and seemingly OK. When I arrived and tried to finalise, I was told "we don't permit pre-booking for clients unknown to us. Only same-day appointments until you have a 'profile'".

I found (find!) this odd and counter-instinctive. Certainly the opposite of what we do over here. More to the point, it hadn't been explained to me in the e-mail correspondence..

Now, it may just be the house-rule for that particular house ("The Gates") or it may be a general thing in 'Frisco. (I had no such problem in New York).

Worth exploring this aspect in advance ...

I hope you have a great trip!

Peace & Love
poshie

Last edited by posh-sub; 25-01-2011 at 18:19.
posh-sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 22:26   #4
Anitafan

Default Thanks

Many thanks to both posters for their useful replies.

I take poshie means Hand Relief when he says HR? If so, that is not a real problem for me. I dont understand what UD means, I'm afraid.

I appreciate the info on The Gates. Iwas considering it, but not now!
Old 25-01-2011, 23:00   #5
pineappleface

pineappleface is on a distinguished road

Anitafan - what kind of session are you looking for, what activities or what characteristics in a Domme?

I've spent quite a bit of time in SF so maybe I can help

Feel free to PM me.

pf
pineappleface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 04:33   #6
ji_scott

ji_scott is on a distinguished road

I agree HR is very uncommon in the U.S., almost unheard of and should not be expected.

As far as booking ahead of time, I always have a range of dates in mind and pick a specific day and time well ahead of my visit and I've never had an issue. That could be an issue if booking with a house rather than an independent Domme. In general (not always) independent Dommes in the U.S. are better and more experienced than those that work in houses, unlike in some countries in Europe. All the more reason to pick an independent rather than a house.

SF has lots of independents, of which I already gave you my recommendation. You'll get equally good advice from others.
ji_scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2011, 22:36   #7
Anitafan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ji_scott View Post
I travel the United States and Europe and session with Dommes in all the cities I visit. One of the best I've sessioned with is Eve Minax, in Chicago when I saw her about half a dozen times, now in San Fransisco. Technically very skilled and into the mental aspects like few others. Highly recommended.

www.mistressminax.com
Following the advice above, I met with Mistress Minax last week. All I can say is that this board is a great resource. Thanks Mr Scott for the recommendation!