UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 10-07-2012, 07:54   #11
Transistor Blast

Transistor Blast is on a distinguished road

I'm assuming Mistress Lubyanka will be accepting new clients when she returns? Hope so. I've read so much about her that's positive.
Transistor Blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 18:41   #12
wizard2001

wizard2001 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanker Phelge View Post
Thanks to slavealan and wizard2001 for confirming that Mistress Lubyanka will be returning to the scene. Great news.

New premises, eh? Would it be too optimistic of me to hope for somewhere in central/north London? Anyone else remember when Mistress Lubyanka used to hire premises in north London on Fridays, before she made the permanent move to her own place in Croydon? Used to love visiting her at that place, Finsbury Park I think? Good times.
Sorry, Nanker Phelge. I understand her new premises are in Croydon also - although as you will know if you have sessioned with Mistress Lubyanka, she is well worth the trip
wizard2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 19:32   #13
ricci

ricci is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transistor Blast View Post
I'm assuming Mistress Lubyanka will be accepting new clients when she returns? Hope so. I've read so much about her that's positive.
Good question. A while back when Mistress Lubyanka stopped seeing new clients she told me it was because she was so busy that regulars were finding it hard to get an appointment. Whether she cut her hours at the time, and will increase them again when she returns, I don't know.

I am pleased to say that I have served Mistress Lubyanka on a few occasions and can find nothing but very positive things to say about her. She is an amazing Mistress. So I hope for the sake of others that she does start seeing new clients when she returns
ricci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 20:17   #14
Nanker Phelge

Nanker Phelge is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard2001 View Post
Sorry, Nanker Phelge. I understand her new premises are in Croydon also - although as you will know if you have sessioned with Mistress Lubyanka, she is well worth the trip
Pretty much the only reason I'd visit that godforsaken hole, my friend.
Nanker Phelge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 20:41   #15
boot-boy

boot-boy is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Lubyanka - Taking a Break

That's a real shame I have never had the honour of serving Mistress Lubyanka but I have heard that She is absolutely fantastic, I'm sure she will be back again soon.

Where about's are you looking for a Domme?
boot-boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2012, 12:58   #16
GordonFreeman

GordonFreeman will become famous soon enoughGordonFreeman will become famous soon enough
Default Mistress Lubyanka

Just to let people know I actually emailed her after she had stopped seeing new clients. I wrote a respectful pleasant email and she responded and arranged to see me. She is a lovely lady and has her own house with a session room upstairs. The only disappointment was that she was blonde - the dark hair in her photos is actually a wig. Shame but such a sweet lady. I would recommend her to novices in particular.
GordonFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 23:44   #17
Miss Black

Miss Black is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanker Phelge View Post
Anyone else remember when Mistress Lubyanka used to hire premises in north London on Fridays, before she made the permanent move to her own place in Croydon? Used to love visiting her at that place, Finsbury Park I think? Good times.
I don't, but I do recall her first ever post on UKM. Her handle prompted one of our more prickly members to launch a tirade in her direction. I remember talking to her about this and how the controversy dented her confidence. What is wonderful to see is that now, ten years later, she is a much loved and respected mistress.

"Words can harm and words can wound so choose your words with care"
Miss Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 01:31   #18
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

She is a much loved and respected mistress............actually above anything else she is a much loved and respected women.

She is adorable and I love her and if I could just say one thing to console poor slavealan...who I know loves her more than most.

Think of her break as a chance to think about her while she is away. She will be all the more wonderful when she returns.
geordiesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 16:33   #19
Alan_1

Alan_1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
She is a much loved and respected mistress............actually above anything else she is a much loved and respected women.

She is adorable and I love her and if I could just say one thing to console poor slavealan...who I know loves her more than most.

Think of her break as a chance to think about her while she is away. She will be all the more wonderful when she returns.
Thanks, I'm sure I will be thinking about here a lot while she is away - Not sure she could be any more wonderful though!

You are right, above all she is a much loved and respected Lady.

Last edited by Alan_1; 13-08-2012 at 17:35.
Alan_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2012, 19:33   #20
stevebailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavealan View Post
Thanks, I'm sure I will be thinking about here a lot while she is away - Not sure she could be any more wonderful though!

You are right, above all she is a much loved and respected Lady.
Couldn't agree more