UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 11-05-2013, 18:32   #11
doesthatcanehurt

doesthatcanehurt is on a distinguished road

How often have you tried contact giveitago?

I think I had to ring within a certain hour the time I visited MV if I can remember correctly though not sure if that is the usual protocol.

If you have rung regularly over 9 months its probably looking a bit ominous though every now and again dommes do return after a time-out, usually its probably advertised though unless its a case of just seeing certain regulars.
doesthatcanehurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 11:12   #12
dotswfc

dotswfc is on a distinguished road

For me this was really bad experience from Friday night.

I called Mistress Valeska, initially to see if she was still working if she was whether we could arrange an appointment.

When she answered I was informed that she was, she has moved premesis and was only seeing people that she has seen before.
as I have seen her before this was fine by me. After a brief conversation she stated that she could see me that night.
We agreed that I would call her when I set off and to txt her on route with likes and dislikes. She would meet me at Stockport Station and take me to her new premesis. I use public transport so again I had no issue with this. I stated that in total it would take about an hour from my house to the station. Thia was at about 8.40pm.

As discussed I called from the bus. when I told her it would take aboout 15 minutes from the bus to Stockport station she said her understanding was it would take me an hour from the bus and that i may have to wait a bit whilst she got ready, she would still pick me up and would give me a call/text when she was at the station.

So I gets to the station and go for a quick beer. The back end of the Andy Murray semi final was on so I didn't get too bored. When this finished I stayed around for a while waiting for the call from Valeska. None arrived.

At 10.15 I sent a text to both her numbers asking if all was ok, no reply.

At 10.30 I called her to check again, no reply.

at 10.40 now pissed off I called, no reply. I left a message stating I was heading off back and thanked her for wasting my evening.

at 11.20 when i got home I sent a text to both her numbers again saying she had wasted my evening, if she couldn't make the appointment why book it, if something has happened, it only takes a minute to send a text and that this would be the decent thing to do. I also said that I would post a right up here and on Uk mistresses explaining the situation. I gave her until 11am today to send a text or call explaining her side of the situation.
Fair to say I have had no contact. so here we are.

Put simply guys from my perspective she is a time waster, please vote with your wallets there are plenty of other doms out there. (having said that I have been trying to call Mistress Lola. In 4 calls at times she advises are best to in contact and on the evening before days she is working - no reply or answer yet).

in short I'm just not having too much luck.

cheers for reading
dotswfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2013, 22:34   #13
MistressLola

MistressLola is on a distinguished road

Hello dotswfc,

Firstly let Me apologise that you have called Me and have sadly been unable to get through to Me on these occasions.

I never return any missed phone-calls or texts from clients I don't know in the interest of remaining as discreet as possible for any clients who do contact Me. Although I try to answer My phone whenever I can, due to changes in My personal circumstances I have recently found it more difficult to take phone-calls from clients.

As a result I have since changed the contact details page of My website to reflect this and now ask that all clients be aware that My preferred method of contact is over email.

I hope this has not put you off sessioning with Me and that I will hear from you again soon,

All the best,
Mistress Lola
MistressLola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 09:36   #14
redstripes

redstripes is on a distinguished road
Default Me too

Well reading through these posts I have a very similar situation. I sessioned with Mistress Valeska at her old place in Stockport about 4 years ago, and it was a very intense CP caning session. With her being some distance from me the oppertunity to see her has never arisen until recently I had to be in the area and I called about 19.00 to see if there was any answer, as I had heard she may have retired. I was pleasently surprised when the number was answered and I asked "Mistress Valeska" ? Yes she replied, so I explained I was in the area and I had seen her at her old place in Stockport and would it be possible to see her tommorow. She asked what time I was thinking about and I said around 11.00am if possible. She explained that she was not at the same place anymore and her new place was around the Station area. Could I call between 09.00am and 10.00am and confirm. I said yes that would be fine. In the morning I got to the Station area (driving) and looked for a car park and found one just tp the rear of the station. I waited until about 09.05am and called - phone rung about 8 times then answerphone. I waited another 10 mins and called again - same thing. This was repeated another 4 times until it reached 10.00am The next time I waited until the answerphone beep and left a message explaining that we spoke the previous evening and arranged a session for 11.00 and I was calling to confirm as requested. I hung about till 11.00 and then departed the Stockport area, with a very unmarked ass. Pretty dissapointed to say the least, I am not sure why she is doing this as I thought she was a brilliant CP'r when I first saw her.
redstripes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2013, 08:43   #15
subcognito

subcognito is on a distinguished road
Default Time Waster

I think this is a shame as I too had sessioned with Mistress Valeska in the past and from the memories she was an extremely talented domme who provided me with excellent sessions every time I served her.

Its sounds to me as if she is at a juncture in her life where being a full time domme has took a back seat to her vanilla life and maybe still hankers after being a domme, I know she did enjoy what she did.

Until there is a definitive statement from her subs will continue to ring and try to arrange sessions, be let down after travelling distances and disappointed when they feel messed around and then post bad feedback for this previously talent lady who seems to have become a time waster. Harsh possibly, but I think all that have been there will agree.

Come on Mistress Valeska, if your out there tell us all what the situation is?
subcognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2013, 09:40   #16
subtle

subtle has a spectacular aura aboutsubtle has a spectacular aura about

Lots of Dommes in and around Manchester, and quite a few negative comments here, but people are still making the effort to try and arrange a session.

That's some quality there. Once tasted, never forgotten.
subtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2013, 16:58   #17
Just William

Just William is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Lubyanka

Hi guys/gals,

having known people who knew MIstress Lubyanka when She was starting out as a Mistress, i thought i'd have a peek at Her site - but call me thick or something, (you're thick!), i couldn't find the 'enter' button/logo' on Her site ie 'enter site' type thing? Anybody that can help???
Just William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2013, 21:09   #18
MistressAdara

MistressAdara is on a distinguished road

It is a single page website, you just email your application to Mistress Lubyanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just William View Post
Hi guys/gals,

having known people who knew MIstress Lubyanka when She was starting out as a Mistress, i thought i'd have a peek at Her site - but call me thick or something, (you're thick!), i couldn't find the 'enter' button/logo' on Her site ie 'enter site' type thing? Anybody that can help???
Old 05-09-2013, 18:39   #19
Giveitago

Giveitago is on a distinguished road
Arrow Update!!

Well thanks for all you replies, I thought it best to put a bit of an update following my OP.
I finally managed to get in touch with MV (yes i was very persistent!) who has indeed moved out if the old chambers in Stockport. She does now have another place but asked if I wanted to meet her at a local hotel. Not ideal but hey, she said she had all her gear so I agreed. I arrived on time and called to find out the room number and yes you've guessed it no answer. I tried numerous times and left a message stating I would be leaving at a certain time. That time came and I set off just as I received a text appologising as she had her phone on silent. (I didn't believe it either) she said she would be ready for me in half hour and would text me to come in. I finally entered the room 2 and half hours after the original time agreed but to get a decent session I had been willing to wait.
The session started and I was tied to the bed face up, drugged with poppers and then she went into the bathroom, I could hear noises and it appeared to sound like she was sniffing something, after 20 mins I called but nothing, then 5 mins later she put her head out and said she wouldn't be long, I could then hear her clearly sniffing something again, I shouted that I wanted to go and said she had to release me.
She came out of the bathroom with a pestle & mortar and told me to shut up and be quiet, I said let me go and I will. At this point she stripped off completely and sat on my face and gyrated whilst laughing. I thought that this was it and I had had it with thoughts running through my head that she was going to smash my head in with the pestle & mortar, she was obviously high on something, she then started to masturbate me and really hurt. When she had done she untied me and virtually passed out on the bed. I went into the bathroom to clean up and there was clearly remains of some kind of drug. I am no expert but I am certain of that.
I have to say it was an awful experience and one that I never wish to have to go through again.
I feel like its my fault really for being so persistent when I and others have had such disappointment at the hand of MV. I have learnt a big lesson and looking back I should have seen all the signs but I suppose I was too hung up on chasing the memories of sessions I once had. Unfortunately the experience has made me question whether I want to even try again with another mistress.

Giveitago
Giveitago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 18:53   #20
hawkwindboy
Banned

hawkwindboy is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giveitago View Post
Well thanks for all you replies, I thought it best to put a bit of an update following my OP.
I finally managed to get in touch with MV (yes i was very persistent!) who has indeed moved out if the old chambers in Stockport. She does now have another place but asked if I wanted to meet her at a local hotel. Not ideal but hey, she said she had all her gear so I agreed. I arrived on time and called to find out the room number and yes you've guessed it no answer. I tried numerous times and left a message stating I would be leaving at a certain time. That time came and I set off just as I received a text appologising as she had her phone on silent. (I didn't believe it either) she said she would be ready for me in half hour and would text me to come in. I finally entered the room 2 and half hours after the original time agreed but to get a decent session I had been willing to wait.
The session started and I was tied to the bed face up, drugged with poppers and then she went into the bathroom, I could hear noises and it appeared to sound like she was sniffing something, after 20 mins I called but nothing, then 5 mins later she put her head out and said she wouldn't be long, I could then hear her clearly sniffing something again, I shouted that I wanted to go and said she had to release me.
She came out of the bathroom with a pestle & mortar and told me to shut up and be quiet, I said let me go and I will. At this point she stripped off completely and sat on my face and gyrated whilst laughing. I thought that this was it and I had had it with thoughts running through my head that she was going to smash my head in with the pestle & mortar, she was obviously high on something, she then started to masturbate me and really hurt. When she had done she untied me and virtually passed out on the bed. I went into the bathroom to clean up and there was clearly remains of some kind of drug. I am no expert but I am certain of that.
I have to say it was an awful experience and one that I never wish to have to go through again.
I feel like its my fault really for being so persistent when I and others have had such disappointment at the hand of MV. I have learnt a big lesson and looking back I should have seen all the signs but I suppose I was too hung up on chasing the memories of sessions I once had. Unfortunately the experience has made me question whether I want to even try again with another mistress.

Giveitago
I must admit the thought had crossed my mind when you posted the initial post and the way you were continually let down. It was like something else was getting in the way of her turning up.

Sorry mate, I have not been let down like this but it must be a cruel blow, especially after so many good memories.

Big shame.
hawkwindboy is offline   Reply With Quote