UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 14-03-2023, 10:34   #1
jon123

jon123 has a spectacular aura aboutjon123 has a spectacular aura about
Default Was this the best session ever?

This is a long and probably self-indulgent post, but I hope a few things below may be of general interest.

A mistress I had not met before. Nothing in her website suggested ‘sadist’ or ‘extreme’ and I wondered whether the session would be too soft.

Showered and was told to fall to my knees. A brief explanation that I could use ‘mercy’, or ‘more’ if I thought she was not being hard enough, with special emphasis on the use of ‘more’.

Two minutes.

Stood upright and tied. Electrics attached and turned on.

Five minutes.

Facing me, heavy whip on my shoulders with the business end wrapping round my upper back. Same whip on the base of my cock (afterwards, found it had turned black), missing the electrical attachments, of course.

Ten to fifteen minutes (but losing sense of time). In pain from the whip.

It may appear that I have started at the beginning of this story, but actually this is a false impression as I have actually started in the middle of things.

This story is really the continuation of a relationship that has lasted 17 years and that I have described occasionally here and on PDUK. My ex-mistress retired 10 years ago, but made such a deep impression on me that I have kept in touch and gone out of the way to meet her once a year, many miles away.

She is my friend, and for the first few years after she retired I forgot (i.e. put at the back of my mind) how we met. I wanted to impress on her that I was fond of her outside of a paid BDSM relationship, and I avoided mentioning the subject in any depth.

Just before covid struck we discussed holidaying in Bangkok, and it was her suggestion (not mine) to visit Midori’s House of Dominance, which I have mentioned here before. Covid made this impossible, but the prospect of sessioning – particularly as it was not my idea - brought back memories in all their submissive eroticism. But because of covid I had to wait and another couple of years passed.

So last month we were on holiday in Perth WA and booked a session with a professional domme. We agreed there would be no tribute (for my friend), and she would not be providing a service in return. I considered this to be very important as I did not want it to affect our friendship, which might have been the case if a financial tribute had been exchanged. The plan was for her to watch, but join in if she wished, or not if she did not want to.

I have described her as ‘my friend’ rather than ‘my mistress’ (inaccurate) – or ‘my ex-mistress’ (slightly clumsy and does not describe what she is now).

Back to the session. Ten to fifteen minutes.

It didn’t take long before my friend enthusiastically joined in. The first time with anyone for ten years, whereas for the previous fifteen it had been nearly a daily routine.

I was assailed on all sides with whips, tawses, straps, paddles, and canes, on most safe areas of the body, and by both of them. My memory becomes completely hazy for the rest of the session, but I can remember enough to know that they both hit me quite hard. At the end, my friend – though I can hardly call her actions conventionally friendly – caned the soft part of my feet hard and very quickly such that I screamed and had to wriggle away (which is rather against my masochistic principles – I thought afterwards that my feet should have been held down). That was the end, and I had been beaten to exhaustion.

Sixty minutes. End.

Some thoughts about what happened, and what made this so good?

Firstly, I had an instant attraction with a professional mistress I had never met before. This happens not so often now.

Secondly, going hard at the beginning – rather than working up slowly – worked well. I can find myself becoming tired at the end of a session, so being challenged earlier on worked. This is the opposite of what I normally experience, especially with a new mistress. I wondered whether she normally does this, or whether the talk the two had while I was taking a shower convinced her that it was safe to start hard.

It was only an hour session, which is shorter than I ever do, but this one hour of intense action without a break was better than a longer one.

Thirdly, and above all, having my friend there, and seeing that she enjoyed the session too. All the memories flooding back, and a reminder of why I wanted to submit to her all those years ago. She was a presence, even in the first few minutes when she was not directly involved. I was also pleased that she acted differently than I remember from ten years ago as I did not want to recreate the past (which of course is impossible anyway). Then our sessions were more methodical and structured, whereas this one seemed wilder, and for the better.

We discussed what happened afterwards and she confirmed she enjoyed it. She felt quite relaxed in the company of the other mistress, which of course we did not know would be the case beforehand. This was quite important for the success of the session. Not having to organise and plan the session, and knowing she could drop in and out at will, was relaxing. I, of course, was not going anywhere, and was too beaten to relax.

I find it difficult to categorise our BDSM relationship, and probably shouldn’t try. I assume it is not ‘professional’ any more since there is no tribute, but it is certainly not ‘life-style’ either. It seems to exist in rather a grey zone.

She has read and approved this post. We hope to do this again in a year’s time.

Finally, I’m not too concerned by the answer to the thread title. Sessions are different and come at different times of life. It definitely stands out as one of the best, and at least the equal of any one.
jon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2023, 16:11   #2
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

That's just lovely Jon.
Old 14-03-2023, 22:16   #3
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Well done that man.
I am off down under myself later this year. Actually a bit of a visit to a few countries, but will be in Aus for three weeks.
Now if you could just give me a link to the mistress you saw. I can bloody well make sure I don't inadvertanly go and see her.

Electric, whips and floggers..............shiver !!!!!
Old 14-03-2023, 23:52   #4
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default You enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
Well done that man.
I am off down under myself later this year.
Yes, I heard a rumour you are big down under.

Big in the Balkans as well, they said.

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 15-03-2023 at 08:17.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2023, 15:04   #5
jon123

Quote:
Well done that man.
I am off down under myself later this year. Actually a bit of a visit to a few countries, but will be in Aus for three weeks.
Now if you could just give me a link to the mistress you saw. I can bloody well make sure I don't inadvertanly go and see her.

Electric, whips and floggers..............shiver !!!!!
I'm sure she can do much worse if you ask nicely. Actually, she did (I only gave an abridged version) ...
Old 25-03-2023, 21:56   #6
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon123 View Post
I'm sure she can do much worse if you ask nicely. Actually, she did (I only gave an abridged version) ...
Shudder !!!!!

I will be having nightmares
Old 13-03-2024, 11:15   #7
jon123

I saw the title of a recent thread and remembered what I wrote a year ago.

I recently had two sessions with my friend and a paid-for mistress (different one in each).

The first session was unfortunately a dud, even with my friend being there. When we left I was pleased that we agreed what went wrong, but the reasons why are outside this particular thread.

I was anticipating going home frustrated, but fortunately she suggested we try again in a different city. This time it went very well, equaling the enjoyment of the session of a year ago.

The reasons for success were
- the session was not my idea. I really felt I was being used as a tool (which is a submissive fantasy for many of us)
- it was agreed there was no safeword and I was beaten very hard on hands, feet, and thighs. I have never screamed so much, not just a little more, but far more than ever before. My thighs were covered in multi-coloured bruises, some of which I still have.
- it felt like genuine female sadism as I lost all sense of control over the session. It was unrelenting without a moment's break.
- my friend was much more involved in the session than a year ago and led the way
- the other domme, who was quite strong, seemed inspired and hit me even harder than my friend

Both sessions, this one and a year ago, surpassed anything I have experienced elsewhere.
Old 14-03-2024, 08:31   #8
reefknot

reefknot can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon123 View Post
I saw the title of a recent thread and remembered what I wrote a year ago.

I recently had two sessions with my friend and a paid-for mistress (different one in each).

The first session was unfortunately a dud, even with my friend being there. When we left I was pleased that we agreed what went wrong, but the reasons why are outside this particular thread.

I was anticipating going home frustrated, but fortunately she suggested we try again in a different city. This time it went very well, equaling the enjoyment of the session of a year ago.

The reasons for success were
- the session was not my idea. I really felt I was being used as a tool (which is a submissive fantasy for many of us)
- it was agreed there was no safeword and I was beaten very hard on hands, feet, and thighs. I have never screamed so much, not just a little more, but far more than ever before. My thighs were covered in multi-coloured bruises, some of which I still have.
- it felt like genuine female sadism as I lost all sense of control over the session. It was unrelenting without a moment's break.
- my friend was much more involved in the session than a year ago and led the way
- the other domme, who was quite strong, seemed inspired and hit me even harder than my friend

Both sessions, this one and a year ago, surpassed anything I have experienced elsewhere.
What a great journey with you "friend....ly" Mistress
Old 14-03-2024, 10:59   #9
geordiesouth

Good on you again fella 👍🏻

It reminds me a tad about a thread on here a while back. The topic of anticipation was discussed.
A once yearly session……. My god the anticipation must be extreme 😂
Old 14-03-2024, 11:58   #10
ex nihilo

ex nihilo is on a distinguished road
Default A todger having to wait a tad...

Quote:
It reminds me a tad about a thread on here a while back. The topic of anticipation was discussed.
A once yearly session……. My god the anticipation must be extreme 😂
Can't get my head around the 'once a year' stuff or chastity come to that.

It just wouldn't work for a highly sexed person. Who could live with that kind of anticipation ?

But, those thoughts might be for another topic...