UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 13-05-2011, 10:00   #111
silversub

silversub is on a distinguished road

This takes me back a bit!

Firstly Mistress Mistress Caroline and Mistress Sonia, the latter can be seen sporting her wears and much more besides as she now seems to spend her time modelling and making videos for her own website.. very nice too!

Mistress Debbie Strix looked amazing and once again I missed meeting her, a great shame!

As Jay said Mistress Catherine disappeared overnight without a trace, I'd actually spoken with her a couple of days before and arranged to call the following week to make an appointment... I hope it wasn't anything I said! A great shame though, she looked rather special.

Finally Strap On Jane, always appealed, like Lady Sonia her exploits are there to enjoy on the net! I think she's still active in some circles but her Mistress persona ,( Lady Jane Croft ), went awol a long time ago.

Such is life!

Last edited by silversub; 13-05-2011 at 10:07.
silversub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 11:58   #112
RLD

RLD is on a distinguished road

Mistress Pink of London and Goddess Anna of Palmers Green. Isn't it funny that we regret things we do, not the things we don't?
RLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 20:55   #113
kittysslave

kittysslave is on a distinguished road

Mistress Precious from Croydon has resurfaced as Miss Brown, she runs spanking parties now..
kittysslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2011, 16:42   #114
gabonica

Trisha Adams what a fantastic looking lady she was, but never visited because she was too far for me. Three ladies I did session with regularly and all were FANTASTIC in different ways were Mistress Brenda aka Rosa a large lady but the first I ever visited and a genuine sadist. Mistress Paula from Brum equally sadistic and a great person and Mistress Dawn another gem of a Mistress I was a regular with all three and loved them all.