UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 14-01-2017, 14:59   #91
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex nihilo View Post
Not sure, if F(1) or F(n-1), n being an even number has any value.

So, Finchley Central, it's two and sixpence from Golders Green on the Northern Line...(n)

The Purple Turtle...
Purple Turtle ?

Very good. Very good indeed !!

Showing your typical flair for the reverse abstraction I am almost tempted to let it go unchallenged. Unfortunately rules are rules and since this thread was unfrozen post UK-M hiatus Lady Sam has adopted the Morpeth-Goldstein variation which I am fairly sure does not allow direct odd convergences*. Sorry, but The Purple Turtle will have to be withdrawn, which I think leaves my Mornington Crescent still intact.

It is going to stand for quite a while. Since Miss Martinet exposed her flank in Post 53 by taking play external to the board I have been able to block accordingly. When in Post 80 she played an Insult, an Assumption, and an Irrelevance all within the same sentence, which is disallowed, then it was easy for me to conjugate along the diagonals and go straight to complete fully on Mornington Crescent. I suppose I could have been more oblique and taken longer to go via the circuitous route of St James and then Crouch End, but it would only be delaying the inevitable.

Nice try, but still no cigar.

Kind Regards,
The Eggman.

* Although in all honesty I have to confess that my copy of the M-G regulations is only a tatty version of the 3rd Edition and I am perfectly aware that they have now moved on to the 5th Edition at least. Mind you the direct convergences are a pretty fundamental cornerstone of the variation and so I fully expect it still to be enforced. Perhaps one of the Mods (or anyone) with a 5th Edition could clarify and adjudicate on Ex-N's odd convergence ?

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 16-01-2017 at 11:49.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2017, 21:48   #92
jo nep

jo nep will become famous soon enoughjo nep will become famous soon enough
Unhappy What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty Rimmer View Post
Purple Turtle ?

Very good. Very good indeed !!

Showing your typical flair for the reverse abstraction I am almost tempted to let it go unchallenged. Unfortunately rules are rules and since this thread was unfrozen post UK-M hiatus Lady Sam has adopted the Morpeth-Goldstein variation which I am fairly sure does not allow direct odd convergences*. Sorry, but The Purple Turtle will have to be withdrawn, which I think leaves my Mornington Crescent still intact.

It is going to stand for quite a while. Since Miss Martinet exposed her flank in Post 53 by going external to the thread I have been able to block accordingly. When in Post 80 she played an Insult, an Assumption, and an Irrelevance all within the same sentence, which is disallowed, then it was easy for me to conjugate along the diagonals and go straight to complete fully on Mornington Crescent. I suppose I could have been more oblique and taken longer to go via the circuitous route of St James and then Crouch End, but it would only be delaying the inevitable.

Nice try, but still no cigar.

Kind Regards,
The Eggman.

* Although in all honesty I have to confess that my copy of the M-G regulations is only a tatty version of the 3rd Edition and I am perfectly aware that they have now moved on to the 5th Edition at least. Mind you the direct convergences are a pretty fundamental cornerstone of the variation and so I fully expect it still to be enforced. Perhaps one of the Mods (or anyone) with a 5th Edition could clarify and adjudicate on Ex-N's odd convergence ?
Sometimes, I wonder what the world is coming to.
jo nep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2017, 10:35   #93
ex nihilo

ex nihilo is on a distinguished road
Default F(a+bi)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo nep View Post
Heathrow. Worlds busiest hub and end of the Piccadilly line. Change for the high frequency end visible spectrum turtle at Kings X/St Pancreas and alight at you know where. Avoid the islets of Langerhans as you turn the corner...
Old 20-01-2017, 16:33   #94
jon123

jon123 has a spectacular aura aboutjon123 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo nep View Post
Not sure if you meant the same as I'm going to post very bluntly...

Many of the male contributions to this thread are totally inappropriate (for this particular site). This is not what UKM should be about.

Last edited by jon123; 20-01-2017 at 16:45.
jon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2017, 17:43   #95
platelicker

platelicker is on a distinguished road

Many of the male contributions to this thread are totally inappropriate (for this particular site). This is not what UKM should be about.[/quote]

Which ones? I have contributed.
platelicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2017, 21:00   #96
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default In the circumstances

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon123 View Post

Many of the male contributions to this thread are totally inappropriate (for this particular site). This is not what UKM should be about.
Are you including your own contributions in this statement ?

If not, then you would appear to be in an ideal position to suggest what is appropriate and, more importantly, what UK-M should be about as opposed to merely highlighting what is inappropriate and what it should not be about. It is too easy to criticise so please start a positive thread regarding the aim of the site and what we are all about. You are not the first to comment on the direction of UK-M but nobody actually gets out of the trenches and runs towards the guns, preferring instead to sit tight and evaluate the past by sniping from the angles. This reporting by exception does not provide for a coherent description of the site.

There is much to be discussed and, as I mentioned in Post 41, a thread on the subject maybe helpful. Lead on.

I would advise trying not to avoid controversy or criticism though because it risks losing the interest of some female members who prefer to be stimulated by intellectual life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMartinet View Post
A praise topic won't work: it's only controversy and criticism that draws discussion. Praise is boring and intellectually dead.
and who enjoy a damned good argument...

Quote:
It's fun, I like duels.
Quote:
You're giving me great pleasure, you know.
Far be it for me to deprive a lady from taking her pleasures.

As for the male contributions to this particular thread I have to say they have been most dignified in the circumstances. Honest thoughts honestly expressed without exaggeration or insults or taunts or pedantry. Admittedly the topic started on the wrong foot, but once in-step it was for a short while a legitimate discussion on the Manchester facilities and experiences thereof. Soon after it was misdirected onto comments about social media, which is something that interests me little.

What is it you find totally inappropriate in this ? Why do the male voices concern you most ? What has the sex of the contributors got to do with it ?

Kind Regards,
Page 130.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 22-01-2017 at 11:09.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 05:23   #97
jo nep

jo nep will become famous soon enoughjo nep will become famous soon enough
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon123 View Post

No. What I meant was a bit of fun because I was not in the mindset to analyse an intellectual posting. I believe everyone has a part to play. Some are heavy reading at times but everyone has the right and duty to post to the board. The duty is to actually maintain the interest and longevity of this excellent vehicle.
jo nep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 11:22   #98
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

As has been said a million times before (GG said to me just the other day, "Ive told you a billion times before not to exaggerate)........ the reason for the existence of this board is to discuss Proffessional Mistresses.
It's creator told me so. I was there.
"Let's hope nobody starts chatting f00tball" he chuckled "They will soon get sorted out by the mods. By the way Geordie, do you wanna be a mod. There actually isn't any"

I jumped at the chance. I was sick of brylcreme anyway.

What was I talking about.
Oh yes.

Would people kindly stay on topic. Refrain from banter and be sociable and kind to each other.

Now........... anyone have anything to say about pro doms.