UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 16-12-2009, 22:31   #21
MistressRouge

MistressRouge is on a distinguished road

Bloody hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by whaplodeposh View Post
on my first session i was beaten heavily with a cane for refusing to give oral sex to a Domme this was before id heard of safewords etc and put me off sessioning for a couple of years and only very recently am i able to take the cane from someone i trust
Old 16-12-2009, 22:36   #22
Lisal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressRouge View Post
Bloody hell

Except replace he with she

Old 16-12-2009, 22:40   #23
Knickered

Knickered is on a distinguished road
Default Not being funny but...

...and I don't wish to brag or be in anyway arrogant-sounding, but EVERY session I've ever had, with a variety of different mistresses, has ALWAYS involved a sexual act being performed on me and resulting in an orgasm. The reason I say this is because, looking back at the start of this thread, I feel that the thread starter, by asking how would we feel IF a sexual act was performed on us during a session, is showing incredible naivety. It all comes down to that age old thing that some mistresses write on their websites – "no sexual services whatsoever so don't insult me by asking – and while I can only speak for myself, I've always asked in emails prior to sessioning whether hand relief is offered and, even though most of the mistresses I have seen tend to have this disclaimer on their websites, I've never once not had an orgasm induced by the hand of the mistress I was sessioning with.

If by sexual act, the starter of the thread means actual sex or a BJ, then no, that's yet to happen. I never ask for sex, that would be wrong, but I guess if it or a BJ was offered, then, well, I don't know what I'd do, probably say yes.

Actually, my first ever session involved me providing the mistress with oral sex while she provided me with hand relief during facesitting so the whole notion of the mistress performing a sexual act, for me at any rate, is a given. Am I alone in this? I doubt it.
Knickered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2009, 23:08   #24
Lisal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knickered View Post
...and I don't wish to brag or be in anyway arrogant-sounding, but EVERY session I've ever had, with a variety of different mistresses, has ALWAYS involved a sexual act being performed on me and resulting in an orgasm. The reason I say this is because, looking back at the start of this thread, I feel that the thread starter, by asking how would we feel IF a sexual act was performed on us during a session, is showing incredible naivety. It all comes down to that age old thing that some mistresses write on their websites – "no sexual services whatsoever so don't insult me by asking – and while I can only speak for myself, I've always asked in emails prior to sessioning whether hand relief is offered and, even though most of the mistresses I have seen tend to have this disclaimer on their websites, I've never once not had an orgasm induced by the hand of the mistress I was sessioning with.

If by sexual act, the starter of the thread means actual sex or a BJ, then no, that's yet to happen. I never ask for sex, that would be wrong, but I guess if it or a BJ was offered, then, well, I don't know what I'd do, probably say yes.

Actually, my first ever session involved me providing the mistress with oral sex while she provided me with hand relief during facesitting so the whole notion of the mistress performing a sexual act, for me at any rate, is a given. Am I alone in this? I doubt it.
As you suggest it depends on what the definition of a sexual act is. I read it as a BJ or full sex but you are right it could relate to hand relief

From my pov it's good for me that sessioning ends with an orgasm (mine ) In the past I've had hand relief from dommes and DIY'd. As it stands with current domme it's DIY and, although I know she is okay for me to orgasm while we are in tie and tease mode it's something that, for whatever reason, hasn't quite worked for me. Maybe something to do with a different type of relationship?
Old 17-12-2009, 07:31   #25
whaplodeposh

whaplodeposh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressRouge View Post
Bloody hell
ive mentioned this before but as i said was first session so hadnt had as much as a spanking etc since i was younger , started with me being tied up and then she got a thick/ heavy riding crop out and i got 6 really hard to start with , she was giving it full swing from above her head.

Then this was followed by 6 hard with the cane , when i asked her to stop she said i was stupid and pathetic for paying for something i didnt like , was ordered to give boot worship and then some rubber worship which i enjoyed but then oral sex was ordered , i politely turned this down and got 6 more from the cane

was then told to do bottom worship and was humiliated before getting 6 more from the cane before she gave me relief at the end , i thanked her for this and she said that was the first time anyone had thanked her for it and she became quiet nice

she did apologise at the end for being to heavy but im still nervous about the cane and it took me a couple of years as mentioned to even get back into it

Last edited by whaplodeposh; 17-12-2009 at 07:36.
whaplodeposh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 12:57   #26
sub rob

sub rob will become famous soon enough

I've openly said before that whilst i do enjoy sessions that have a sensual aspect and also those that have a kind of sexual feel, my key motivation for sessioning is not sexual fulfilment - for me that is something that happens outside of D/s.

That said I have met and subbed to Dommes for whom the sexual element is quite important, and I am quite comfortable with that. But when I look at what makes for the right Domme for me, or what makes for an enjoyable session the sexual element isn't a key consideration.
sub rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 22:15   #27
Knickered

Knickered is on a distinguished road
Default Each to their own, I guess...

We all like different things, I guess. Personally, I couldn't session without an orgasm induced by the mistress and all the mistresses I've sessioned with have been happy with that. I've really enjoyed sessioning for these reasons and I guess I'd love it just the same if any of the mistresses wanted to do other stuff, like BJs, full sex etc, but that would be their decision, not mine.
Knickered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2010, 16:00   #28
sissy maid

sissy maid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by whaplodeposh View Post
on my first session i was beaten heavily with a cane for refusing to give oral sex to a Domme this was before id heard of safewords etc and put me off sessioning for a couple of years and only very recently am i able to take the cane from someone i trust
When i first started sessioning a similar incident happened to me many years ago, the Mistress i visited demanded i give her oral sex, but i don't think she had bathed for a couple of years, as the smell almost made me vomit on the spot, i actually gagged which was very embarrasing and she did not like this, so proceeded to give me a good caning and face slapping.

I obviously never went back for round 2, and the Mistress in question no longer advertises.

It didn't leave me with any bad thoughts, but very nearly a bad taste in my mouth even though i can joke about what happened to me, i know that what she did was not right......i just put it down to lack of experience on my part.
sissy maid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2010, 16:56   #29
folly

folly is on a distinguished road

You may have been inexperienced; she obviously *had* bathed in the preceding 2 years, or you wouldn't have been in the same room. Possibly she had a medical problem she wasn't fully aware of. Or perhaps it was just a hot day. Perhaps she was testing your submission? Perhaps she was inexperienced too?
Old 25-07-2010, 20:37   #30
sissy maid

sissy maid is on a distinguished road

Yes...i wondered afterwards whether she was testing my submission, but i decided that i wouldn't be visiting her again....and left it that way.....which was a shame as up till then the session had been very good. I realise that a Mistress can't read minds and as i have gained experience i know that if i don't communicate properly then the session won't always go the way i have visualised it or fantasised about it.
sissy maid is offline   Reply With Quote