UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 07-11-2018, 22:50   #21
Ogden McNit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty Rimmer View Post
I don’t know, I just feel uneasy seeing or contemplating seeing more than one Mistress at a time.
If your arrangement involves payment, this seems a bit irrational. Do both Mistresses see other slaves? If so, you may be over-thinking this?
Old 07-11-2018, 23:01   #22
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogden McNit View Post
If your arrangement involves payment, this seems a bit irrational. Do both Mistresses see other slaves? If so, you may be over-thinking this?
The first lady doesn’t but the second lady does see others. It is therefore about the ‘T’ word...trust.

I’m not a dabbler and like to get fully immersed or not bother at all, hence the trust has developed between the two of us.

Whatever the situation, she’ll no doubt tell me if I’m over thinking it.

Kind Regards,
The Fireman.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 07-11-2018 at 23:05.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 07:12   #23
Ogden McNit

Quote:
The first lady doesn’t but the second lady does see others. It is therefore about the ‘T’ word...trust.

I’m not a dabbler and like to get fully immersed or not bother at all, hence the trust has developed between the two of us.

Whatever the situation, she’ll no doubt tell me if I’m over thinking it.

Kind Regards,
The Fireman.
As a general rule, I would say as long as there is a session fee involved, there is no need for any guilt or uneasiness in your part.
Old 08-11-2018, 11:15   #24
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I don’t know, I even feel uneasy seeing or contemplating seeing more than one Mistress at a time.

Next week I shall be seeing my longstanding lady and I shall sound her out on the returning lady. It would feel wrong not to...and it may even lead to interesting developments. Who knows, nothing ventured !

I do like the honest freedom of being alone in unchartered territory.

Kind Regards,
The Fireman.
I like your thinking mate. I don’t understand a lot of the big words you use sometimes, but on this one I get it.

But of course it has to be said. Only you know the ladies involved so I could not possibly comment further.
Old 08-11-2018, 18:13   #25
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
As a general rule, I would say as long as there is a session fee involved, there is no need for any guilt or uneasiness in your part.

I think that misses the point.

Some folks (suspect this may be you) regard PDing as a cold, hard business transaction. That's fine - I know that PDs see this type of client and have no issues with it - as long as it's clear.

Others - like Slutty, me and some other regulars have developed something different to that - we have been seeing someone for a period of time and it has developed into a friendship/relationship and the same "rules" apply to this as they do the rest of our friends.

Slutty has managed to do this with two ladies and is now in a somewhat delicate situation. Best bet, IMHO, is to be honest. A lot of PDs will have pretty much heard everything and will be understanding (I hope!)

Last edited by Lisal; 08-11-2018 at 19:21.
Lisal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 18:45   #26
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

So it’s a bit like being careful with the truth.
Old 08-11-2018, 18:56   #27
Ogden McNit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisal View Post
I think that misses the point.

Some folks (suspect this may be you) regard PDing as a cold, hard business transaction. That's fine - I know that PDs see this type of client and have no issues with it - as long as it's clear.

Others - like Slutty, me and some other regulars have developed something different to that - we have been seeing someone for a period of time and it has developed into a friendship/relationship and the same "rules" apply to this as they do the rest of our friends.

Slutty has managed to do this with two ladies and is now in a somewhat delicate situation. Best bet, IMHO, is to be honest. A lot of PDs will have pretty much head everything and will be understanding (I hope!)
Drivel.

If it's developed into a friendship/relationship and there's no longer a tribute involved, then yes, guilt and a sense of unease over seeing other service providers would be understandable.

But if cold hard cash is involved, what have you got to reproach yourself for? You're a client. Unless of course exclusivity is something you've previously mentioned and committed to.

Slutty's case is slightly different if lady number one doesn't see other paying clients, in which case she's hardly a PD.

I have developed a good friendship with my barber over the years, but I wouldn't feel bad seeing his colleague behind his back if he's off on holiday or whatever.

What is it with you lot? It seems some of you are more comfortable cheating on your partners than your Mistresses!

Old 08-11-2018, 19:13   #28
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Drivel.

If it's developed into a friendship/relationship and there's no longer a tribute involved, then yes, guilt and a sense of unease over seeing other service providers would be understandable.

But if cold hard cash is involved, what have you got to reproach yourself for? You're a client. Unless of course exclusivity is something you've previously mentioned and committed to.

Slutty's case is slightly different if lady number one doesn't see other paying clients, in which case she's hardly a PD.

I have developed a good friendship with my barber over the years, but I wouldn't feel bad seeing his colleague behind his back if he's off on holiday or whatever.

What is it with you lot? It seems some of you are more comfortable cheating on your partners than your Mistresses!

Says the non judgemental Ogden McKnit

And, you have spent a lot of time with your barber discussing your deepest, darkest thoughts I take it. And s/he has given you a lot of advice and support over the years? And you have experimented sexually with him/her?

What is sad about this is that you are not prepared to see it from any other POV than your own.
Old 08-11-2018, 19:35   #29
Ogden McNit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisal View Post
Says the non judgemental Ogden McKnit

And, you have spent a lot of time with your barber discussing your deepest, darkest thoughts I take it. And s/he has given you a lot of advice and support over the years? And you have experimented sexually with him/her?

What is sad about this is that you are not prepared to see it from any other POV than your own.
Piffle.

In #14 you were arguing that someone was a better husband for LYING to his unwell wife, then disappearing to spend time and a not inconsiderable amount of money with a PD while he left her with a carer he knew she didn't like.

What's to say that Slutty won't be a better slave to Lady number 1 if he goes off with Lady number 2 and neglects to mention it?

I'm not judging, I'm just saying there's no rational argument for anyone feeling bad about seeing another PD without mentioning it to their current PD, if the arrangement involves payment.

And any sexual experimentation that may have taken place is a matter between me and my barber.
Old 08-11-2018, 19:50   #30
Lisal

Quote:
Piffle.

In #14 you were arguing that someone was a better husband for LYING to his unwell wife, then disappearing to spend time and a not inconsiderable amount of money with a PD while he left her with a carer he knew she didn't like.

I'm not judging, I'm just saying there's no rational argument for anyone feeling bad about seeing another PD without mentioning it to their current PD, if the arrangement involves payment.

And any sexual experimentation that may have taken place is a matter between me and my barber.
Yep.

He was a better husband because the release of being able to do something that he had repressed for so long for one day a month made him far more able to deal with the 24/7 care that his wife required. They were both in their 70s and he had not done anything about his "interests" up until then. In my view. You have a different take which I respect while not agreeing with it.

Nice to know that nothing happened between you and your barber other than the odd ten minutes discussing Brexit Not a great comparison with a PD who someone has been seeing for a long time.

Last edited by Lisal; 08-11-2018 at 20:05.