UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > The Rest > The Oubliette

Old 21-02-2020, 18:13   #71
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

The man responsible for the death of Grace Millane gets life imprisonment.
Only it is not life.
The judge recommenced he serve a minimum of 17 years.

A life is only worth 204 months apparently.

What is more a senior police officer spoke of how the defense team tried to use the strategy that Grace may have been complicit in her own death. Consenting to violent sex even.

I am lost for any more words
Old 21-02-2020, 20:50   #72
Bjorn Brimble
Banned

Bjorn Brimble can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
What is more a senior police officer spoke of how the defense team tried to use the strategy that Grace may have been complicit in her own death. Consenting to violent sex even.
I share your disgust here GS. It turns my stomach. Absolutely no shame.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-z...ly-proper.html

The judge said it was the duty of the defence lawyer to put it forward. The most intimate details of Millane's life and death were discussed in the courtroom but the intense focus on the 22-year-old's sexual history and preferences prompted outrage throughout the world.

"It is utterly irrelevant," victim advocate Ruth Money said. "Whether someone was participating in rough sex or not, what is relevant is the consent, and no one consented to dying at the hands of anyone."

The defence has been internationally questioned for arguing Millane's death was the result of "rough sex" that went wrong.

That was something Justice Moore addressed directly on Friday, describing the defence approach as "entirely proper".

"You have been publicly criticised, along with your colleagues, in social media and other media for doing so, and that is wrong," Justice Moore said.

"Strangling someone for 5-10 minutes until they die, is not rough sex," Det Insp Beard said. "If people are going to use that type of defence, all it actually does is repeatedly re-victimise the victim, and the victim's family."

We cannot allow victims to be treated like this in this country. Harriet Harman MP is campaigning to end the ‘rough sex’ defence. Let's all give this our full backing by signing;

https://www.change.org/p/uk-parliame...share_petition
Bjorn Brimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2020, 21:10   #73
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about

On a general consideration; extreme breathplay and asphyxiation are a part of fetish BDSM play. Is this classed as ‘rough sex’ ? If so would accidental injury or death, which nobody consents to, result in a Mistress being convicted of murder or manslsughter ?

Are there any parallels between the legalities of amateur rough sex and professional rough sex ?

Probably not the best thread to discuss it, but the thought occurs to me.

Kind Regards,
Page 130.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2020, 21:32   #74
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

It’s an interesting poser Slutty.

It takes some time to strangle someone and quite a bit of strength.

We watch so many movies or tv shows where someone is strangled to death an a few seconds or so. Artistic license maybe.
Just not real.
Old 10-03-2020, 16:21   #75
geordiesouth

There is a trial going on at the Old Bailey.
Three teenage males who are being charged with burglary which resulted in the death of a police officer who was trying to arrest them.

The youths all plead guilty to burglary but do not accept their actions resulted in the officers death and so as far as I am aware are offering a not guilty plea with regard to this charge.

I probably look upon things like this far too simply.
As far as I am concerned these people committed a crime. In doing so they were interrupted so to speak and in trying to get away. They managed to drag a police officer to his death as he attempted to apprehend them.
Again as far as I am concerned, at least one of them is responsible as he would have driven the get away vehicle.
I could not give a stuff as to their ages. They could have stopped, they could have given themselves up.
They chose not too.

A young man died trying to do his job. These young men should be held responsible and sent down for a very long time.
Once again I wait with waited breath as to how our legal system and sentencing will work.
I wait for the defence to rally round these youths. Offering a past history of single parenthood. Brought up in a deprived area. Perhaps one of them even has mental health problems because he has trouble with dyslexia.

I am perhaps biased when it comes to wanting to protect our emergency service personnel.

Let’s hope this scum is taken from our streets and never let out. But I know it ain’t gonna happen.
Poor things.
Old 13-03-2020, 07:17   #76
geordiesouth

What is your take on this.

Recently, in my area. A guy had just parked on his drive and was going to get his young child out of the car. When this scumbag with a machete, threatened him and asked for his Rolex watch.
The images of this were caught on the guys home cctv.

A post was made about it on the neighbourhood app and the images posted too.

Of course a lot of discussion now going on. Mostly people saying how sorry they are to see such stuff and hoping the victim/family are ok etc.

An interesting post though from someone saying it’s not good to post images of the suspect as it can lead to problems down the line regarding a trial if the suspect is caught.
Even someone saying that he has a jacket similar to the one worn by the suspect in the image and he could possibly be mistaken for him etc.

Any views ?
Old 27-04-2020, 11:20   #77
geordiesouth

I see there were a couple of reports concerning youths on mopeds, scooters etc. Causing criminal damage in one case to a golf course.
Generally just being anti social in another case.

I was out on the drive the other evening around 1am (Don't ask) and could hear what sounded like two or possibly three of these noisy fuckin things. Just driving around a street nearby.

Its one of those things. Do I call the police. Its not like it demands an emergency response so no point in calling 999..
I didn't bother.

Just made a mental note that if I were up again and the same thing happened. To have a bag full of rocks I could hurl their way as they rode by.
Not wanting to cause damage you understand.
No way...……….its not the bikes fault.
No...just so the little toe rags break their necks or summit similar.