UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2019, 19:30   #1
mikeyports

mikeyports will become famous soon enough
Default Mistress sapphire edgeware

I have been seeing mistress sapphire for just over a year and she has been patient kind and so helpful I have had some bad experiences in the past but also some fantastic experiences with some great mistresses but I have always held back and never completely opened up to the good mistresses which mistress sapphire has help me over come.And I love to see a mistress to give up control which mistress sapphire has helped me do a bit at a time.

My last session was blind to me which was what I requested we started of slow mistress inspecting me I’m sure mistress can be very strict but with me she is sturn but firm even tho I like pain to my level mistress has taught me that it’s more about different sensations and she is so right.

Mistress know I’m ticklish and was testing my control until she got to my feet which I lost it completely I think I need a bit of work there we had been working on trust and giving up control the last few sessions and I did not realise this but she was working on them this session.

Mistress punished me for losing control and I have so much trust CP wise mistress is very skilled at knowing my limits on the day.
Mistress then made me sit in a uncountable position on purpose and put some nipple clamps on me and an unknown cbt device again I fee this was trust and giving up control.
After mistress had a play with both and enjoyed she made me get over the bench even tho I objected she was firm (part of her taking control and me losing it)

Mistress proceeded to try a anel device on me but said I might me to tight I panicked(it did not hurt just panicked( she stopped straight away but she caremed be down and knowing how fair I had gone with anel she made sure I I was still ok with a finger and smell strapon so I did not lose confidence.

To me mistress is being firm when matters and being understanding when it matters.
Mistress sapphire I’m sure can be as strict as you like have enjoyed many good role plays with her but this is how she’s helping me.

[live life and have a beautiful ending

https://twitter.com/Elainasslut
Closed Thread