UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 22-01-2012, 22:26   #1
Fidel

Fidel is on a distinguished road
Default A question for Mistress's

Following on from the 'knowing/not knowing' thread, may I ask if any Mistress would care to share what it is like from your perspective?

Do you prefer a script or free reign? Or a bit of both? Or something entirely different?

And it has always occurred to me in that again from your perspective with all of the many fantasies that subs have is it difficult to always remember all of the details for everone?

Thankyou in advance for any Mistress that wishes to reply.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 20:47   #2
mag108

mag108 is on a distinguished road

My Headmistress would correct your spelling. The plural of Mistress is Mistresses. Bend over now !!!
mag108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 17:35   #3
Mistress Susannah

Mistress Susannah will become famous soon enoughMistress Susannah will become famous soon enough

Anyone that comes to me with a very specific script hasn't read my website well enough.

I suppose, from your options, I like free reign. But it's a bit more complex than that. I go through an awful lot of emailing with prospective submissives to double check their fantasies and their philosophy surrounding Domination matches up with mine.

As the years have gone on, I'm even more selective about who I see which means that I ask for an awful lot of information. So, in a way, I do listen to scripted fantasies from submissives - but they're not ideas for a session.... it's just to see if the themes in the fantasies are the same as mine.
Mistress Susannah is offline   Reply With Quote