UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > The Mistresses Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2010, 17:35   #1
MistressHourglass

MistressHourglass is on a distinguished road
Default THAT subject again..... Hygiene!!

***Below is a copy of a posting I have included on my blog. To other Mistresses out there, do you encounter these problems? To those of you who visit Mistresses, is hygiene something you keep in mind?***

When visiting My Chamber:

a) For an anal examination.

b) For activity involving dildos.

c) For CP.

In fact, for ALL activities that I, Mistress Hourglass agree to .... there are a few matters that need to be seen to beforehand.

1) On the day of your appointment, empty your bowel. Do not arrive at My Chamber with a fully formed stool just waiting to pop out!!

2) Make sure your behind is CLEAN. It is not enough just to use 2 sheets of toilet paper (or none for that matter)!!

The above is for those visitors who need to improve their personal hygiene (though not all do). I hear from a good many visitors how much they respect, adore, want to serve Mistress............ words are cheap. Show Me by action.

Some of you had nannies as small children and may feel that it is the 'nanny experience', having a woman clean loads of crap of your bum, that interests you. Therefore, be honest with yourself and Me, and I will point you in the appropriate direction.

Others I feel, grew up in families where toilet paper was rationed and/or your nurturers were lax on personal hygiene and set an inappropriate example. In that case, since you need guidance, let me give you some!! Wipe your bum, after doing a stool, until the toilet paper comes away clean. A good tip I was taught (yes, even Mistresses poo!!) was to use a little hand cream on the tissue when you feel there is nothing more to remove.... and you will be surprised at what you find.

And nowadays there are wet-wipes...... so being fresh for Mistress should be achievable.

I supply toilet facilities, toilet paper, hand-cream, wet-wipes, hot water........ and a bidet. You are more than welcome to use any of this selection to double check, when changing, before your session commences, and your presenting your bottom to Mistress, that you are CLEAN. I WILL CHECK.

And for the 50% of you (from My rough calculations) who do practice a level of personal hygiene standards that I approve of....... thank you for showing me, in actions and deeds, rather than just words..... respect.

I am respectful of ALL the visitors to MY Chamber, regardless of their orientation... be it as a bottom, submissive, slave, masochist, kink curious etc. I consider it a priority to make sure I smell good and practice high levels of personal hygiene. MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW MY EXAMPLE!
MistressHourglass is offline   Reply With Quote