UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 26-07-2014, 19:52   #1
creative1

creative1 is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Ellie, Derby

Good evening,

I recently stumbled across Mistress Ellie's website. Fantastic looking website and beautiful mistress. Trouble is, I can't find a single review online for her. I note that someone asked the same question on this forum approximately 1 year ago and no one responded.

Has anyone seen any reviews of her?

Thank you for any help.
creative1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2014, 09:05   #2
Ogden McNitt

Ogden McNitt will become famous soon enough

It was I who enquired on here. I also emailed Mistress Ellie personally with some questions about her bondassage and "sensual humiliation" service, both of which sound very interesting to me. I received a prompt yet somewhat pithy response, and didn't get back in touch.

She seems right up my street in terms of looks and session style, but lack of client feedback and the manner of her communication prevented me from making a booking at the time.
Ogden McNitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2014, 10:09   #3
creative1

creative1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by michele View Post
It was I who enquired on here. I also emailed Mistress Ellie personally with some questions about her bondassage and "sensual humiliation" service, both of which sound very interesting to me. I received a prompt yet somewhat pithy response, and didn't get back in touch.

She seems right up my street in terms of looks and session style, but lack of client feedback and the manner of her communication prevented me from making a booking at the time.
Yeah that's the thing. For me, everything looks good but if I'm going to put myself at the mercy of someone else (i.e. be restrained) , I'd really like to have some positive reinforcement from other clients. Especially when considering how attractive she is. Would have thought she'd have hundreds of clients.
creative1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2014, 10:25   #4
Ogden McNitt

Ogden McNitt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by creative1 View Post
Yeah that's the thing. For me, everything looks good but if I'm going to put myself at the mercy of someone else (i.e. be restrained) , I'd really like to have some positive reinforcement from other clients. Especially when considering how attractive she is. Would have thought she'd have hundreds of clients.
Mistress Ellie does have a twitter account with a total of 33 tweets, which may give you more insight on her style of domination...

https://twitter.com/MistressEllie1
Ogden McNitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 18:50   #5
Damaged Hero

Damaged Hero is on a distinguished road

I am new to this site and at this moment have never visited a Mistress before, After some searching on the internet I found the Mistress Ellie website.

I emailed her telling her this would be my first time visiting a Mistress, the things I would like to happen during our time and a couple of questions I had, and a possible date and time I would like to book the session for. I got a reply within 24 hours, answering my questions and also that the day and time I had asked for was a possiblilty.

I replyed back the following day asking what time she could see me on the day I requested. 24 hours later I was told I could see her that night (which is what I wanted) at 8:30 pm.

I told her that was great, confirmed the price and asked for her address, she emailed me back telling me to text her on the number in the email, to confirm who I was and she would text me the address.

I text her straight away, it was 3:40 pm. I had guessed it was going to take me about an hour to get to her and not wanting to turn up late I was anxious to get confirmation so I could plan my journey.

I waited ... At 5:40 I had not had a reply to my text, so I text her again telling her that I really needed to confirm details as I was traveling a fair way.

I eventually got a reply via text at 7:20pm ( my appointment was at 8:30pm )

She was sorry for the late reply and to let her know if I was going to make it. I messaged her back saying that I would not be coming due to me not getting her address until very late.

I was gutted, I was really looking forward to meeting her, she is a beautiful woman and I really wanted my first experience with a Mistress to be with her.

I have text her this afternoon to see if she is free tomorrow evening, That was an hour and 45 minutes ago and I am yet to get a reply.

I really hope this works out and I can come back on here to give a great review of my first time with Mistress Ellie. I would be interested to know if anyone has ever met her and how it went.
Damaged Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2015, 07:41   #6
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by michele View Post
Mistress Ellie does have a twitter account with a total of 33 tweets, which may give you more insight on her style of domination...

https://twitter.com/MistressEllie1
She does look lovely.
I am afraid I am not one of those "stupid slaves"

Just not my cup of tea......... I think it's something called respect maybe