UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 31-12-2014, 16:48   #1
platelicker

platelicker is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Katarina (Exotic Katie of London

I had the pleasure of sessioning with Katie in early November. I had sessioned with her once before earlier in the year but we had quite a lengthy and detailed email discussion before this second session. Katie agrees with me that communication is important to getting the session right from both sides.

I wanted this session to be much more intensive, particularly in terms of humiliation and degradation. Katie was keen to establish just what I was looking for and made many imaginative suggestions herself. We established limits and also key phrases and actions that were important to me.

The session was for three hours. Katie is very beautiful and has a great figure and she looked stunning when I walked through her door. Her flat is fairly small and not set out in dungeon/playroom format but it was certainly perfect for my purposes and clean/well equipped.

I will not go into great detail. The session was very much as planned and indeed exceeded my expectations. I had asked her not to hold back and "go soft" on me and she certainly did not. She smacks hard around the face. The session included spitting and food and many other things. She also has a sharp and commanding tongue on the verbal side.

I recommend a session with Katie and will certainly be returning myself. Please pm me if you want any further information.
Closed Thread