UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 02:45   #1
slavedominic

slavedominic is on a distinguished road
Default HOD, Thailand - 3rd visit ...

Hello Mistress Midori,
i am writing to report on my service to Mistress Omm in Thailand last week.

i served at the feet of Mistress Omm and Mistress Jade at the HOD, and having made comment that prior treatment of me in service was "mild", i must comment that Mistress Omm was a much sterner Mistress than all of the others.

She was aggressive, demanding, inventive and three times continued the session when i had assumed it was over. It was my most demanding experience as a slave in 25 years serving anywhere in the world.

The session included an enema, WS with Jade p'ing into my mouth through a funnel whilst Omm emptied copious quantities on my body on two separate occasions. Electrical torture to my thighs and feet, c&b torture, spent time in stocks and received a delicious nipple torture which had me begging for Mercy.

The safe word of "Mercy" was called into play on three occasions. Mistress Jade played the "good cop" to Mistress's "bad cop" and often suggested that unless i pleased Her, Mistress Omm would punish me. It was no idle threat.

It was an excellent session. Thank You humbly.
I was dildoed, received C & B torture, had painful nipple torture and was forced to serve for the full six hours.

The only think i missed was being forced to suck and swallow. Next time, i will ask for strict Omm and ladyboy Layla.

Thank You Mistress Omm. More next time please.

slave dominic