UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 15-06-2012, 12:05   #1
tallpaul69

tallpaul69 is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Cameron Leicester

I've had a few utterly fantastic sessions with this formidable young lady and thought it would be worthwhile to set out my impressions (particularly for those subs fortunate to live in the East Midlands area).

Physically she's exactly what you see on the website-a lithe and glamorous 30 something always beautifully groomed.What the photos don't convey is the real enthusiasm and zest she puts into sessions.She also possesses the secret of managing to wear the worlds tightest Jodhpurs!

Her premises are a large detached house complete with tennis court about 10 minutes drive from the M1 and maybe 20 minutes from the centre of Leicester.The nearest house is about half a mile away so there will probably be the possibility of outdoor play when the British Summer arrives .The play room is spacious and well equipped.She possesses some of the most severe custom made CP implements I've ever seen (by a company called "Deadhorse" I believe)

Don't let the glamour and the easy sense of humour fool you;this is an experienced and committed player with a wide spectrum of BDSM interests.
If you're fairly broad minded take a look at the video and photo albums on her site....I think she would classify these as being mid range!!

Over the brief time we've been sessioning she's certainly broadened my horizons in a number of areas and I sense we've got a lot of gas left in the tank and that I've yet to experience the full extent of her imagination and sadism

Out of session this is a really interesting,widely travelled and well educated person and the post session wind down is often as funny and thought provoking as the sessions have been harsh and unrelenting.I always look forward to my visits (albeit with a lot of trepidation)

www.mistresscameron.com
Closed Thread