UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Board Administration > Admin and Security News

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2022, 15:18   #1
Mistress Adore

Mistress Adore will become famous soon enoughMistress Adore will become famous soon enough
Default I'm done guys.

Below is a copy of what I have left in the admin area of the site.

***I have slept on it and decided I am done with this site.

There is zero support from Sam, neither doing anything to improve the site nor allowing you to take it over to do so yourselves.

This has meant this site has deteriorated from a once vibrant, engaging, supportive community to mostly a couple of people using it for their own self-serving ego-fest.

It started when they were allowed to push the Mistresses away from this site, some did not want mistresses on this site and many years ago now, they left, and since then you guys have done your best to hold onto some of the good it once had.

For me, it is time to decide where my energy and time are best spent.

Every time I come on here it is the same old crap. The same bitterness playing out. The same egos are at play.

These are not young men here, these are men beyond old enough to know better. I suspect more than one has a fake profile and in these last few months, I just do not have the energy, or desire to give these stupid posts my attention.

I can not see this getting any better as long as Sam doesn't care enough to do anything about it, or enough to let you guys.

I am sorry to let you two down, you deserve so much more than the neglect Sam has given you and the disrespect some of the few remaining members show you.***

To those of you who are genuine and have supported the site, Lisal and Reefy thank you.

To those of you who have played games, who have to bait each other, acted superior to others and contributed to the negativity and demise on this site, I wonder if it has been worth it, please do not post on this post blaming others when you know you have been part of the problem.

Good luck to you all.

Last edited by Mistress Adore; 26-06-2022 at 15:21.
Old 12-06-2022, 16:17   #2
jo nep

jo nep will become famous soon enoughjo nep will become famous soon enough
Unhappy Sorry for your departure

I am sorry that you have elected to remove yourself from the site and I think I understand your reasons. Thanks for all your input in the past and I agree that it desperately disappointing the attitude that has led to so many Mistresses doing the same.
All the best wherever you land.
Old 12-06-2022, 16:18   #3
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Judgement Day.

More than a touch of Solomon’s wisdom in this I think.

Best wishes to Mistress Adore.

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 12-06-2022 at 16:44.
Old 13-06-2022, 07:37   #4
ex nihilo

ex nihilo is on a distinguished road

Even if you are no longer modding, it would be great to receive your sensible and grounded posts from time to time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F44nrK0MxEQ

Thank you and best wishes...
Old 13-06-2022, 12:00   #5
Bjorn Brimble
Banned

Bjorn Brimble can only hope to improve

Best Wishes and Good Luck to Mistress Adore

So if Sam doesn't care about the forum/offers no support/shows no interest etc, what's to stop the mods doing their own thing with it?

Run it their own way

Sam can hardly complain about it if she's given up on the place, which is what it sounds like. Someone has to step up and take over the wheel

Personally I think a complete reset is needed. Has been for some time. Start afresh with clear rules, direction and expectations. It would do wonders for the place and you'd have the Mistresses posting again in no time.

I assume we all want Mistresses to post again?
Old 13-06-2022, 12:25   #6
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

Honestly

The software is dated and there is a lot we can't change/get at. I am fairly surprised that it hasn't fallen over yet. It needs a revamp.

As the owner Sam will still have responsibility whatever we do so we do have to bear that in mind

As I said elsewhere there has been a VONC and complaints to Sam (or so we've been told) about us

In these circumstances, personally, I have little enthusiasm for a total reset - even if we could do it.

Last edited by Lisal; 13-06-2022 at 12:32.
Old 16-06-2022, 14:59   #7
mikeyports

mikeyports will become famous soon enough

Mistress Adore

I just want to thank you for some help and advice you gave me a few years ago it was so needed at the time.

take care

[live life and have a beautiful ending

https://twitter.com/Elainasslut
Closed Thread