UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Board Administration > Admin and Security News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2022, 15:18   #1
Mistress Adore

Mistress Adore will become famous soon enoughMistress Adore will become famous soon enough
Default I'm done guys.

Below is a copy of what I have left in the admin area of the site.

***I have slept on it and decided I am done with this site.

There is zero support from Sam, neither doing anything to improve the site nor allowing you to take it over to do so yourselves.

This has meant this site has deteriorated from a once vibrant, engaging, supportive community to mostly a couple of people using it for their own self-serving ego-fest.

It started when they were allowed to push the Mistresses away from this site, some did not want mistresses on this site and many years ago now, they left, and since then you guys have done your best to hold onto some of the good it once had.

For me, it is time to decide where my energy and time are best spent.

Every time I come on here it is the same old crap. The same bitterness playing out. The same egos are at play.

These are not young men here, these are men beyond old enough to know better. I suspect more than one has a fake profile and in these last few months, I just do not have the energy, or desire to give these stupid posts my attention.

I can not see this getting any better as long as Sam doesn't care enough to do anything about it, or enough to let you guys.

I am sorry to let you two down, you deserve so much more than the neglect Sam has given you and the disrespect some of the few remaining members show you.***

To those of you who are genuine and have supported the site, Lisal and Reefy thank you.

To those of you who have played games, who have to bait each other, acted superior to others and contributed to the negativity and demise on this site, I wonder if it has been worth it, please do not post on this post blaming others when you know you have been part of the problem.

Good luck to you all.

Last edited by Mistress Adore; 26-06-2022 at 15:21.